![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7541
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Dont fuck with me, im gonna kick your ass. //Prepare some oil, would you? ![]()
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer Sex is the question "Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B] |
| mynewclone |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mynewclone |
|
#7542
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Let's do that
__________________
[QUOTE]Big man in a suit of armour. Take that away, what are you? [/QUOTE] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][I]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/I][/B][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B] Blue is the color[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="Blue"] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]KTBFFH[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| Rikikudo.1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Rikikudo.1 |
|
#7543
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
nah cmon... im just 16 =='
__________________
[B][CENTER]Sex is not the answer Sex is the question "Yes" is the answer[/CENTER][/B] |
| mynewclone |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by mynewclone |
|
#7544
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| heoconlonton012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by heoconlonton012 |
|
#7545
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
oh f*ck ! I don't want go to the prison
I still love life ![]() p/s: i'm 19
__________________
[QUOTE]Big man in a suit of armour. Take that away, what are you? [/QUOTE] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][I]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/I][/B][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B] Blue is the color[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="Blue"] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]KTBFFH[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| Rikikudo.1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Rikikudo.1 |
|
#7546
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#7547
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm Vietnamese, problem?
![]() Seriously, for guys who want to improve English in this forum, why don't we have a separate box where we can post anything we like in English (just like what people are doing on F17). I think it would have more fun, with different stories, different topics, rather than some nonsense sentences in this thread ![]() No brick
|
|
#7548
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| heoconlonton012 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by heoconlonton012 |
|
#7549
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]()
|
|
#7550
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[QUOTE]Big man in a suit of armour. Take that away, what are you? [/QUOTE] [CENTER][COLOR="Blue"][B][I]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[/I][/B][/COLOR][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B] Blue is the color[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR="Blue"][B][COLOR="Blue"] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[/COLOR][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER] [CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"][B]KTBFFH[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER] |
| Rikikudo.1 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Rikikudo.1 |
![]() |
|
|