Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7521  
Old 17-05-2012, 22:55
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
not enough money to have a full dinner
really? U must be a student,right? Life is so hard now and then.
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7522  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:10
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
really? U must be a student,right? Life is so hard now and then.
Yes..dont worry because of the returing my home towmorrow
I miss my mother so much, dont live without her
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7523  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:14
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
Did my younger brother pay his tuition in the april .He's going to leave your class because of learning the college entrance examination.I'm so sorry for that.Thank you very much
Not sure about it."hóng" bro for checking and correcting those sentences
i think he doesnt pay the tuition (n0t his tuition) in april this means the boy wanna to know whether his bro paid the april's tuition yet.N0t exactly in april.Maybe he could pay in May.
Simply: did my younger bro pay the april's tuition? He is going to leave the class for the entrance exam....And the rest is the same. Good luck. Any ideas?
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7524  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:18
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
Yes..dont worry because of the returing my home towmorrow
I miss my mother so much, dont live without her
i know, cause i'm a student too. does it mean u could get some money from ur mom and take a big meal then bro
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7525  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:18
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
i think he doesnt pay the tuition (n0t his tuition) in april this means the boy wanna to know whether his bro paid the april's tuition yet.N0t exactly in april.Maybe he could pay in May.
Simply: did my younger bro pay the april's tuition? He is going to leave the class for the entrance exam....And the rest is the same. Good luck. Any ideas?
i see.
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7526  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:26
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
i know, cause i'm a student too. does it mean u could get some money from ur mom and take a big meal then bro
of course..which university are you studying now?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7527  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:39
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
of course..which university are you studying now?
hcm banking university.How about you? Oh i just note ur id. Melody of sex ? Wtf
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7528  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:47
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

HN university of science and technology
What do u think about my id?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7529  
Old 17-05-2012, 23:56
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
HN university of science and technology
What do u think about my id?
er er er...,oh oh..., a ag..., her oh baby more... More... Eg oh oh. I'm coming,.Oh oh baby i'm coming.... Coming... Aaaahhh.., is that?
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7530  
Old 18-05-2012, 00:12
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
er er er...,oh oh..., a ag..., her oh baby more... More... Eg oh oh. I'm coming,.Oh oh baby i'm coming.... Coming... Aaaahhh.., is that?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:48.