Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7511  
Old 17-05-2012, 18:08
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

joint is the part that connects any 2 bones in your body

that table and a plastic chair are worth 500k? srsly??
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7512  
Old 17-05-2012, 20:02
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

going clubbing to end this unproductive day, finals in 12 days but fuq them
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7513  
Old 17-05-2012, 20:23
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm so hungry now
Hadn't eaten something since lastnight
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7514  
Old 17-05-2012, 20:26
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 21
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

me too, hungry... :(
__________________
Bên ngoài cứ tưởng như không
Bên trong thủ đoạn mênh mông ngất trời... :))
Reply With Quote
  #7515  
Old 17-05-2012, 20:29
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuxuxao View Post
me too, hungry... :(
not enough money to have a full dinner
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7516  
Old 17-05-2012, 21:04
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
joint is the part that connects any 2 bones in your body

that table and a plastic chair are worth 500k? srsly??
Yes, I bought the table 2 years ago with a price of 1,5mil VND

So if you want to buy, how much can you afford ?
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7517  
Old 17-05-2012, 21:06
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 1,031
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
not enough money to have a full dinner
come to me and you will have a full dinner
please help me translate into English
Cô ơi, thằng em của em đã đóng tiền phí tháng 4 chưa? Nó xin nghĩ để ôn thi đại học, mong cô thông cảm. Cảm ơn cô nhiều.
Hi, Did my younger brother ..............? He must eps out because to learn the exam, sorry. Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #7518  
Old 17-05-2012, 21:33
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by one kill View Post
come to me and you will have a full dinner
please help me translate into English
Cô ơi, thằng em của em đã đóng tiền phí tháng 4 chưa? Nó xin nghĩ để ôn thi đại học, mong cô thông cảm. Cảm ơn cô nhiều.
Hi, Did my younger brother ..............? He must eps out because to learn the exam, sorry. Thank you very much.
Did my younger brother pay his tuition in the april .He's going to leave your class because of learning the college entrance examination.I'm so sorry for that.Thank you very much
Not sure about it."hóng" bro for checking and correcting those sentences
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7519  
Old 17-05-2012, 21:37
Melody.Of.Sex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 72
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
Yes, I bought the table 2 years ago with a price of 1,5mil VND

So if you want to buy, how much can you afford ?
just 200k only.Not more than it
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4
Reply With Quote
  #7520  
Old 17-05-2012, 22:01
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melody.Of.Sex View Post
just 200k only.Not more than it
sorry mate, I refuse
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:35.