Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7501  
Old 16-05-2012, 20:33
xudzu09's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 75
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Dude, I think the whole point of this thread is to encourage beginners to speak out their mind using English. And for others like me, this is just the place to have fun. So, just chill.

And don't make me wrong, I'd also like to see people using correct grammar when they speak. But again, you cannot expect so much from a beginner. We were all beginners once; and even though we can speak well right now doesn't mean we should be harsh when seeing other beginners making mistakes. As a child learn how to speak, he may use wrong grammar or has bad pronunciation; however, we all should encourage him to talk more, not to find all the mistakes and then throw them at his face. It's maybe a bad analogy; but I think you get my point.

i'm just started to try to express my ideal and obviously, mistake is the definite thing that i can't avoid
it'll be better to me and i'll be grateful for anyone here can correct my sentences via inbox or this thread(if it's not bother to everyone here:">:"&gt
there has a quote of Benjamin Franklin"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn"
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B].............Mỗi ngày tôi TRọn một niềm vui...........[/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7502  
Old 16-05-2012, 23:23
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tribal_veno View Post
Dude, I think the whole point of this thread is to encourage beginners to speak out their mind using English. And for others like me, this is just the place to have fun. So, just chill.

And don't make me wrong, I'd also like to see people using correct grammar when they speak. But again, you cannot expect so much from a beginner. We were all beginners once; and even though we can speak well right now doesn't mean we should be harsh when seeing other beginners making mistakes. As a child learn how to speak, he may use wrong grammar or has bad pronunciation; however, we all should encourage him to talk more, not to find all the mistakes and then throw them at his face. It's maybe a bad analogy; but I think you get my point.
You are right, dude! Anyway I just want to correct some wrong points so others can improve their English better. Of course I will be very happy if someone points out my bad so I can fix it later. Not only in English but also in the way I communicate with everybody^^, Many thanks
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7503  
Old 16-05-2012, 23:31
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by xudzu09 View Post

i'm just started to try to express my ideal and obviously, mistake is the definite thing that i can't avoid
it'll be better to me and i'll be grateful for anyone here can correct my sentences via inbox or this thread(if it's not bother to everyone here:">:"&gt
there has a quote of Benjamin Franklin"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn"
For grammar, I would recommend you to have some formal education first. Having someone to correct every sentences you write in this thread will not help much. Don't underestimate what you learn in high school; their teaching does lack of listening, speaking,reading and somewhat writing. But they do a pretty good job on grammar. So, don't slack off in class, pay attention during the lecture, do your homework, work up with your grammar, and you will be just fine.


Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
You are right, dude! Anyway I just want to correct some wrong points so others can improve their English better. Of course I will be very happy if someone points out my bad so I can fix it later. Not only in English but also in the way I communicate with everybody^^, Many thanks
You are very welcome. I see that you are planning to take IELTS in the next few months. Hope you make it!
Reply With Quote
  #7504  
Old 16-05-2012, 23:56
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
You are right, dude! Anyway I just want to correct some wrong points so others can improve their English better. Of course I will be very happy if someone points out my bad so I can fix it later. Not only in English but also in the way I communicate with everybody^^, Many thanks
You are welcome, man.

Actually, i'm newcomer in this topic too.
Reply With Quote
  #7505  
Old 17-05-2012, 00:09
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Another day. Good morning everyone
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7506  
Old 17-05-2012, 08:43
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
Another day. Good morning everyone
What will you do
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7507  
Old 17-05-2012, 11:45
ntnghia's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey trumbantia, could you show me the table and chair for student at your sign?

p/s: i had join this thread to improve my english skill, so, i expect someone help me note wrong points in my post.thank you so much.
__________________
MAIN GIGA H61M-DS2, VGA chữa cháy
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=77737898#post77737898
Reply With Quote
  #7508  
Old 17-05-2012, 12:46
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 432
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

see you later " thím "
Reply With Quote
  #7509  
Old 17-05-2012, 14:34
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnghia View Post
Hey trumbantia, could you please show me the table and chair for student at your sign?

p/s: i had joint this thread to improve my english skill, so, i expect someone help me to note wrong points in my post.thank you so much.
here they are my friend





If you don't mind, please send me a pm (I corrected some mistakes for you).

Cheer,
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7510  
Old 17-05-2012, 16:37
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ what is "joint" ? Is that the passive of "join".I think It should be "i have joined (in) this thread...." Right? And there are two ways of using "help"
-to help sb to do st and to help sb do st
it's both right but mostly we use the second one.
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:10.