Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7491  
Old 16-05-2012, 10:32
monkey+Heo2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 336
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
^ dont be too harsh, you got the idea at least didnt you
eventually, you are right. Easy and enjoy!
__________________
[I]105 D2 (đối diện số 83 /// ngõ 81) Đặng Văn Ngữ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội[/I]
[I]IT"S NOT ONLY A NETROOM![/I]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][B][U]GAMEWARE[/U][/B][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7492  
Old 16-05-2012, 11:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 215
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
Thank you so much! I got it, dude. But "practice perfect make perfect". I know some people say that you don't have to focus on grammar so much. But in this thread, we're training English, informal writing English skill. And that guy assumes that i "should quit being a gramar nazi"...
In speaking, sometimes people speak very fast and a lot of beginners think that they use wrong gramar. But in fact, it's elision. And he wants to use "elision"(wrong grammar) in writing for beginners who have started learning English or even professor, doesn't he? sounds damn stupid
Dude, I think the whole point of this thread is to encourage beginners to speak out their mind using English. And for others like me, this is just the place to have fun. So, just chill.

And don't make me wrong, I'd also like to see people using correct grammar when they speak. But again, you cannot expect so much from a beginner. We were all beginners once; and even though we can speak well right now doesn't mean we should be harsh when seeing other beginners making mistakes. As a child learn how to speak, he may use wrong grammar or has bad pronunciation; however, we all should encourage him to talk more, not to find all the mistakes and then throw them at his face. It's maybe a bad analogy; but I think you get my point.
Reply With Quote
  #7493  
Old 16-05-2012, 14:20
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
Thank you so much! I got it, dude. But "practice perfect make perfect". I know some people say that you don't have to focus on grammar so much. But in this thread, we're training English, informal writing English skill. And that guy assumes that i "should quit being a gramar nazi"...
In speaking, sometimes people speak very fast and a lot of beginners think that they use wrong gramar. But in fact, it's elision. And he wants to use "elision"(wrong grammar) in writing for beginners who have started learning English or even professor, doesn't he? sounds damn stupid


Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey+Heo2 View Post
eventually, you are right. Easy and enjoy!
you have a really fascinating story right here dude
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7494  
Old 16-05-2012, 15:11
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

an amazing day
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7495  
Old 16-05-2012, 15:32
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 95
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ what's up? trumbantia talibang
__________________
muốn xem chữ kí thì tô đen

[COLOR="White"][SIZE="3"]chữ kí[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7496  
Old 16-05-2012, 16:00
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngayhomqua.quaroi... View Post
^ what's up? trumbantia talibang
No, it is just my nickname when I played Counter Strike 1.6
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7497  
Old 16-05-2012, 16:05
ntnghia's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
No, it is just my nickname when I played Counter Strike 1.6
So, now, are you still playing that game?
__________________
MAIN GIGA H61M-DS2, VGA chữa cháy
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=77737898#post77737898
Reply With Quote
  #7498  
Old 16-05-2012, 17:22
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnghia View Post
So, now, are you still playing that game?
No, I gave up 3 years ago
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7499  
Old 16-05-2012, 17:54
ntnghia's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 03-2008
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumbantia2012 View Post
No, I gave up 3 years ago
yup, what are you playing in the freetime,now?
__________________
MAIN GIGA H61M-DS2, VGA chữa cháy
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?p=77737898#post77737898
Reply With Quote
  #7500  
Old 16-05-2012, 19:22
trumbantia2012's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 3,170
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntnghia View Post
yup, what are you playing in the freetime,now?
Dota, but just for fun I play with computer
__________________
[QUOTE=vtalinh;47796579]Nói thật lòng thì admin quên pass vào Admin CP rồi, có 1 đồng chí biết thì đi du học chưa về, nên chả chỉnh được cái gì đâu =))[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 12:32.