Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #154061  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:05
..:: MTV ::.. ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,480
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by chung_vtc View Post
Đã đến cuối tuần đâu mà biết
Linh cảm của em năm nay Chelsea vô địch C1 chắc luôn
//Terry thẻ đỏ rồi, Anelka cũng sang TQ rồi không phải xoắn
Ballack cũng ko còn
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE]
  #154062  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:07
hsggc's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 70
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONA_BOIS View Post



Lại vớ vẩn àh thým?
Chúa nhẫn xuất thân từ lò của Atletico de Madrid nhưng anh quyết khoác lên mình chiếc áo màu trắng nhé

sao mình cứ ngợ ngợ là Getafe nhỉ tự tin quá ko thèm check lại wiki luôn
tự gạch
__________________
[COLOR="lime"]“All I ever wanted was to reach out and touch another human being not just with my hands but with my heart.” [/COLOR]
  #154063  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:07
Meo-Meo's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 538
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

ơ thế De Gea đến khi nào mới cạo râu
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Arsenal...where legends are born[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  #154064  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:07
..:: MTV ::.. ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,480
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DONA_BOIS View Post
Cái ảnh xem buồn thật, 2 khuôn mặt ngơ ngác giống nhau, còn ôm cái áo của Mèo đen nữa, buồn quá MU ơi, năm sau phải làm lại đi :">
Thôi đừng làm lại nữa, để vậy đi
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE]
  #154065  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:08
U23 Malaysia's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 272
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Vãi Ln` anh Đề phâu ....

Lên giường với nữ y tá, Jermain Defoe nhận “thẻ đỏ”

http://bongdapro.vn/Ngoi-sao/tintuc/...han-the-do.bdp

  #154066  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:11
..:: MTV ::.. ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,480
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

^

Hỏng luôn mắt rồi, huhu
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE]
  #154067  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:16
tftking's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,310
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by U23 Malaysia View Post
Vãi Ln` anh Đề phâu ....

Lên giường với nữ y tá, Jermain Defoe nhận “thẻ đỏ”

http://bongdapro.vn/Ngoi-sao/tintuc/...han-the-do.bdp

[IMG]http://media.bongdapro.vn/News%5C01052012/SNN1305A-532_1507426a.jpg[/IM]
__________________
[CENTER]Automobile - German Engineering at its best
[B]BMW[/B] - Freude am Fahren[/CENTER]
  #154068  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:17
Meo-Meo's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 538
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

anh Defoe thật có mắt nhìn người
__________________
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]Arsenal...where legends are born[/COLOR][/SIZE]
  #154069  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:19
yuhgnort's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 3,666
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tftking View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz1upEzzB3L

anh già Sơn hình như lẫn cmnr thì phải.
muốn nuốt 1 lúc 3 anh thủ lĩnh của bvb mới tởm chớ...
Lỡ hè này làm thiệt thì thím cắn trym tự vẫn nhé
  #154070  
Old 14-05-2012, 15:21
..:: MTV ::.. ver 2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 5,480
Re: Bóng đá: Mọi thông tin và bình luận ...

Cái thằng Đì fóc này 100% là có đụng tới thú rồi. Tởm quá
__________________
[QUOTE]“[I]Without passion you don’t have energy, without energy you have nothing.[/I]” [B]Donald Trump[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Your love makes me strong. Your hate makes me unstoppable.[/I]” [B]Cristiano Ronaldo[/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]“[I]Quality without results is pointless. Results without quality is boring.[/I]” [B]Johan Cruyff[/B][/QUOTE]
Closed Thread

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:53.