Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7441  
Old 12-05-2012, 13:29
anhtuan231's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 808
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Bros I have a problem now: sometimes I just can't control myself, I do the things I already know I shouldn't do but I still do. There's an evil inside of me. I'm trying to balance things but I guess I need more time.

That's why one once said "To win yourself is to make the greatest victory" :(
slow down, one step at a time. I think you should calm down and think more
__________________
[QUOTE=Jupiter_version3;50672325]
"[COLOR="Red"]Điếu thuốc đen thở ra làn khói trắng, nhìn cuộc đời đổi trắng thay đen[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7442  
Old 12-05-2012, 13:30
anhtuan231's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 808
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by One.Side.Love.Affair View Post
Your avatar. She is very sexy
hehe, she is'n my girlfriend, just collect on the web
__________________
[QUOTE=Jupiter_version3;50672325]
"[COLOR="Red"]Điếu thuốc đen thở ra làn khói trắng, nhìn cuộc đời đổi trắng thay đen[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7443  
Old 12-05-2012, 15:44
One.Side.Love.Affair's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 8,833
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhtuan231 View Post
hehe, she is'n my girlfriend, just collect on the web
Has she got a younger sister or older sister ?
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7444  
Old 12-05-2012, 16:57
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

3 more weeks, wait for me, I'm coming for you babe .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #7445  
Old 12-05-2012, 17:48
anhtuan231's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 808
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by One.Side.Love.Affair View Post
Has she got a younger sister or older sister ?
i don't know
__________________
[QUOTE=Jupiter_version3;50672325]
"[COLOR="Red"]Điếu thuốc đen thở ra làn khói trắng, nhìn cuộc đời đổi trắng thay đen[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7446  
Old 12-05-2012, 17:52
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Bros I have a problem now: sometimes I just can't control myself, I do the things I already know I shouldn't do but I still do. There's an evil inside of me. I'm trying to balance things but I guess I need more time.

That's why one once said "To win yourself is to make the greatest victory" :(
Let's find a higher controller to replace yours like Intel I5 or I7 or update your RAM is not such a bad idea. I think your controller's too old...
Reply With Quote
  #7447  
Old 12-05-2012, 17:54
One.Side.Love.Affair's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 8,833
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by anhtuan231 View Post
i don't know
Really?
__________________
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081654]Mà gái cam rên có khác gái Việt ko nhỉ :sexy:.[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081694]pen nả hay khỏn ..số cờ rốn..ah..ah....khỏn khỏn :go:[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=KiepCoDon;62081743]Thật không hay chém :chaymau:. [/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=lyvodanh4;62081769]dịch nhé : mạnh nữa đi anh...ah..ah..sướng quá... ::sweat:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7448  
Old 12-05-2012, 20:06
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Cigar. View Post
Nah you're just fucked up, there's no devil inside no shit.
i like
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7449  
Old 13-05-2012, 01:21
anhtuan231's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 808
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by One.Side.Love.Affair View Post
Really?
yes, i'm sure. I don't know her name too
__________________
[QUOTE=Jupiter_version3;50672325]
"[COLOR="Red"]Điếu thuốc đen thở ra làn khói trắng, nhìn cuộc đời đổi trắng thay đen[/COLOR]"[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7450  
Old 13-05-2012, 12:57
Strike_Eagle's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2009
Posts: 5,718
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by windevil View Post
Bros I have a problem now: sometimes I just can't control myself, I do the things I already know I shouldn't do but I still do. There's an evil inside of me. I'm trying to balance things but I guess I need more time.

That's why one once said "To win yourself is to make the greatest victory" :(
you need to adopt Confucianism, as my World Religion Teacher said... it will help you balance your mind and your "devil" Good Luck with that, since you have one of the odd problem that normal person will never have... haha...
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="Red"]Canon EOS[/COLOR] [COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]5D Mark III[/COLOR] + [COLOR="Orange"]Sigma[/COLOR] 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM A + [COLOR="Orange"]Tamron[/COLOR] 70-200mm f/2.8 DI VC USD + [COLOR="Red"]Canon[/COLOR] Speedlite 580EX II[/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:34.