Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:38
tom_stone01's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 19
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:40
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 181
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:41
tamhonbatdinh's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 511
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

__________________
[QUOTE][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Never frown,[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"] even when[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"] you are sad,[/COLOR] [COLOR="SeaGreen"] because you[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"] never know[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"] who is falling[/COLOR][COLOR="Navy"] in love[/COLOR][COLOR="Purple"] with your smile.[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:43
nunkstop's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 1,839
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

__________________
nick nhiều người dùng
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:47
zelda's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 5,285
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

__________________
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][b][i][size="3"][color=#FF40B9]T[/color][color=#FF5BA1]W[/color][color=#FF768A]I[/color][color=#FF9173]C[/color][color=#FFAC5C]E[/color][/size][/i][/b][/CENTER][/SIZE][I][B][CENTER]Only look at Chaeyoung[/CENTER][/B][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:48
kdmd_vt's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 27
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda View Post
ko thể nhịn dc cười
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:48
dungoc1990's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 05-2009
Posts: 185
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

đẹt cái page 1 hài thế
__________________
abc ....xzy
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-05-2012, 12:54
Junior Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 0
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

ờ........................
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-05-2012, 13:01
Saphira1702's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 44
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-05-2012, 13:02
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 84
Re: Kết quả cho từ khóa "Liên Xô"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ductit View Post
đéo nhịn được cười cái hình này
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:13.