![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7291
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
It's Vietnamese Language
|
| BlueDragonLK |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by BlueDragonLK |
|
#7292
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7293
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
dafuq I've just read?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#7294
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7295
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed. |
|
#7296
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I haven't had a "gấu" yet
Would u like to be my "gấu" ![]() j/k
__________________
No keyboards, No heroes! |
|
#7297
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
show measurement of 3 rounds?
__________________
I'm not fat, just only big-boned lolz4 |
| Melody.Of.Sex |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Melody.Of.Sex |
|
#7298
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#7299
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Hey guy. I have some problem for translate English to Vietnamese. I can use my dictionary to translate word by word but I not sure It's exactly as it's mean. Can you help me translate these words to Vietnamese
- Pulse duration - Waveform: symmetrical, dual-phase square wave - Parameter (500 Ohm load) |
| thietbiyte_huongviet3 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by thietbiyte_huongviet3 |
|
#7300
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
10 characters.
|
| giang_knight |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by giang_knight |
![]() |
|
|