Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7241  
Old 15-04-2012, 00:13
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ But you are happy with being exploited, aren't you )
Reply With Quote
  #7242  
Old 15-04-2012, 15:38
ycat's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 114
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
I'm lying next to 2 ghosts, 1 big and 1 small, the big one can suck my energy and the small one can drain my wallet
never seen any ghost yet, can I have a photo of yours ?
Reply With Quote
  #7243  
Old 16-04-2012, 01:25
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
I'm lying next to 2 ghosts, 1 big and 1 small, the big one can suck my energy and the small one can drain my wallet
You must consider yourself the happiest man in the world!
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7244  
Old 16-04-2012, 01:49
nghiatm89's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 164
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
I'm lying next to 2 ghosts, 1 big and 1 small, the big one can suck my energy and the small one can drain my wallet
Pretty guy, could you give me the big ghost who can suck your energy
Reply With Quote
  #7245  
Old 16-04-2012, 12:25
kibuR's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 260
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
You must consider yourself the happiest man in the world!
Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
^ But you are happy with being exploited, aren't you )
of couse I am
Quote:
Originally Posted by ycat View Post
never seen any ghost yet, can I have a photo of yours ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nghiatm89 View Post
Pretty guy, could you give me the big ghost who can suck your energy
sry guys, I want to keep them for myself only, even want more
Reply With Quote
  #7246  
Old 17-04-2012, 08:15
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2012
Posts: 32
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i was banned yesterday, life sucks
Reply With Quote
  #7247  
Old 17-04-2012, 08:19
Avio302's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 22
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

T feel very very boring......ahah:
__________________
[QUOTE=reccz;45084637]hồi bé cũng có lần e nhìn trộm sang wc nữ, nhưng số cún nhìn ngay phải bà cô già dạy Văn, tởn đến già luôn :sosad::sosad:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Avio302;45084800]:surrender::surrender:..:oh::oh:=> :brick: thốn vãi[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #7248  
Old 17-04-2012, 14:14
kibuR's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 260
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I didn't sleep this noon so now I'm very sleepy. What can I do to keep aweak?
p/s: I don't have coffee here
Reply With Quote
  #7249  
Old 17-04-2012, 22:02
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibuR View Post
I didn't sleep this noon so now I'm very sleepy. What can I do to keep aweak?
p/s: I don't have coffee here
Sleeping early at night for around 6.5-7.5 hrs and getting up early can keep you alert for the next morning, no need to use coffee ...
Reply With Quote
  #7250  
Old 18-04-2012, 08:55
vanthien1205's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 2,306
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

things changed or things have changed??

plz help me!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:15.