Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7201  
Old 11-04-2012, 02:49
iDefender's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2011
Posts: 496
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.f ver 2 View Post
It's the first time I comment in this thread and I hope it not the last
Probably you gonna get banned cuz spaming post
__________________
[I][CENTER]I am Defender [/CENTER][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #7202  
Old 11-04-2012, 05:51
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.f ver 2 View Post
and I hope it not the last
Then talk with other ppl
Reply With Quote
  #7203  
Old 11-04-2012, 08:42
trannghi7707's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 2,613
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

just got off from school college is much much horrible than high school
Reply With Quote
  #7204  
Old 11-04-2012, 09:08
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trannghi7707 View Post
just got off from school college is much much horrible than high school
really? Rumor said that you could bang any girl you want in college, party all night long and travel all around the world. Is that true?
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7205  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:05
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
really? Rumor said that you could bang any girl you want in college, party all night long and travel all around the world. Is that true?
The first part I'm not sure, but confirm about the rest
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #7206  
Old 11-04-2012, 11:36
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 1,297
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
hey, long time to come back this thread. Does anyone in here addict internet and computer
I can't live without them and coffee too. They're my drug just like we could live without air. Imagine world without internet, it would be like the end of this world. As a computer science majored student, my job and studying involve a lot of computer, so, can not live without it; plus, coffee helps keep my mind sharper and focus so I don't deny I'm addicted to them.

How about you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
really? Rumor said that you could bang any girl you want in college, party all night long and travel all around the world. Is that true?
The bolded texts only true in some ways and some situations, or unless you are super handsome or you are the luckiest guy on this world, unmindful about your grades in college or super rich...

and I think this maybe only true for US college student (and some of us) ?
Reply With Quote
  #7207  
Old 11-04-2012, 14:51
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Wish I could come back to student time! :(
__________________
It's been so long the Sun hasn't risen, the Birds see no sunshine
It's been a while Autumn hasn't come, only Winter with my hands are numbed.
Reply With Quote
  #7208  
Old 11-04-2012, 16:32
BoyLovesDollar's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 39
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Wish I could come back to student time! :(
I bet when u was a student u wished to graduate as soon as possible
Reply With Quote
  #7209  
Old 11-04-2012, 17:06
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
That's me :'(
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #7210  
Old 11-04-2012, 19:13
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
^
me also
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:04.