![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#7111
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@Chilln: Where is it in HCMC? I want to goooo as well, looks fun
![]() So u finally admit u R a gay huh 6
|
|
#7112
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Just come back from the war not so long ago! :">
where what? This game has been fobidden! You'll have little chance to join. |
|
#7113
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@philu: you can try paintball instead
![]() @ Mr (or Ms???)6: Sorry I'm not a lesbian Your demand is rejected ![]() I have just heard the news about Simple Plan's coming to Hanoi in the next MTV Exit show ![]() ![]() I cannot sleep because of happiness now![]() ![]()
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~ |
|
#7114
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^: Yup, what I mean is paintball, looks like the one that Chilln posted. Where can I find it in HCMC? Oh wait, it has been forbidden
|
|
#7115
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I have a question: Which accent you guy prefer? American or British? Why?
I prefer British because it considered as the original source of modern English
__________________
[I][CENTER]I am Defender [/CENTER][/I] |
|
#7116
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I prefer American, b/c I'm studying in the U.s
.Anw, I hate myself so much...
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER] |
|
#7117
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
It's airsoft, the game was forbidden, not paintball, man. As I know there hasn't been a paintball field in SG yet.
|
|
#7118
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I prefer British English because men are so sexy with it.
|
| moituan1clone |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by moituan1clone |
|
#7119
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
why?.....................
|
|
#7120
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
@clone: Do u have to show ur obvious sicko interest in men like that
|
![]() |
|
|