Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 26-03-2012, 18:22
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 630
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

up cho bác
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2725329
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26-03-2012, 18:43
haclua's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 411
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

còn chưa bay hết à ^^ , lên cho ai cần nào

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2724161
__________________
[COLOR="Green"][CENTER][SIZE="4"][I]Chỉ thiếu mỗi một người , trái đất hóa hoang vu ![/I][/SIZE][/CENTER][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26-03-2012, 18:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2009
Posts: 118
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

đá đít phát
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2728355
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 27-03-2012, 09:53
mcmillant2.0's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 887
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

bố tổ nhà nó cứ main ngon mà toàn Ram 2 thì e thay con G41 cuì bắp thế nào đc hả trời
__________________
[RIGHT][B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ℳouse: [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="Magenta"][B]Sensei[/B] [/COLOR][COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][R∧W][/COLOR] [B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]∫rost[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][I]blue[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Sienna"][B]Keyboard:[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]Choc mini v2[/COLOR][COLOR="Blue"] blue[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]switch[/COLOR][/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 27-03-2012, 11:02
hoho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 852
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmillant2.0 View Post
bố tổ nhà nó cứ main ngon mà toàn Ram 2 thì e thay con G41 cuì bắp thế nào đc hả trời
Ram 2 đắt hơn tý thôi mà bác
__________________
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Call: O91.chín chín sáu.6889 [/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 27-03-2012, 18:07
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 497
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

xin giá fix còn main vào inbox hoặc chữ ký nào
__________________
Đường dây thép: imessage, zalo..ib nha^^
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 28-03-2012, 09:08
hoho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 852
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

Quote:
Originally Posted by cudengiovanlaingu View Post
xin giá fix còn main vào inbox hoặc chữ ký nào
sms cho bác rùi nha
__________________
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Call: O91.chín chín sáu.6889 [/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 29-03-2012, 00:21
intheukhanhanh's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

1,2tr con main ok mai minh qua nhấc
__________________
-Asus P5Q3 - 2x2Gb muskin buz1600 - E8600 @ 4.0Ghz - Sam sung 500Gb - His 5770 tubro - CM 550w - Bơm D5+rad120+block xsp
- Lap còi IBM T500 (T9600+DR3 4gb+HD160gb)
Website:intuidetmac.com
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 29-03-2012, 08:34
hoho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 852
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

Quote:
Originally Posted by intheukhanhanh View Post
1,2tr con main ok mai minh qua nhấc
mình bớt 50K thôi bạn
__________________
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Call: O91.chín chín sáu.6889 [/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 30-03-2012, 12:42
hoho's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 852
Re: Bán Main EP45-UD3P + E6500 + 2Gb Gskill 1066 + PSU CM Acly 550W

Upppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
__________________
[B][COLOR="Magenta"]Call: O91.chín chín sáu.6889 [/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 21:35.