Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7061  
Old 26-03-2012, 03:32
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@trang: which high school did u study in Hai Phong?
Reply With Quote
  #7062  
Old 26-03-2012, 09:30
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
@trang: which high school did u study in Hai Phong?
Thai Phien High School, dear. How about you?
@Chilln: How do you feel? You are said to be a lesbian
Reply With Quote
  #7063  
Old 26-03-2012, 15:03
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm a guy. Why should I care about it! : ))
Reply With Quote
  #7064  
Old 27-03-2012, 00:41
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I'm a guy. Why should I care about it! : ))
If I were you, as a guy, I would feel insulted for being called "lesbian"....
Reply With Quote
  #7065  
Old 27-03-2012, 00:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Thai Phien High School, dear. How about you?
@Chilln: How do you feel? You are said to be a lesbian
Le Quy Don
Reply With Quote
  #7066  
Old 27-03-2012, 00:52
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
If I were you, as a guy, I would feel insulted for being called "lesbian"....
I really don't care much about it.
anyway, could we go back to the "hug" part lately?
Reply With Quote
  #7067  
Old 27-03-2012, 01:56
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by moituan1clone View Post
No one is jealous, lady.
We're happy gay guys making each other happy, so women are not welcomed is a fact you have to understand.

Chances are, the one who is flirting with you, is a lesbo.
R u sure that Mr 6 is not jealous
Reply With Quote
  #7068  
Old 27-03-2012, 08:47
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I really don't care much about it.
anyway, could we go back to the "hug" part lately?
Here I am
@ Mr 6: How old are you, btw?
Reply With Quote
  #7069  
Old 27-03-2012, 12:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Here I am
@ Mr 6: How old are you, btw?
enough to be a pilot
Reply With Quote
  #7070  
Old 27-03-2012, 13:23
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
enough to be a pilot
hah, luckily, I'm not a plane
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:44.