Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #7011  
Old 23-03-2012, 09:16
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Could anyone show me how to use "Multi-quote", plz? I couldn't quote all your posts in one post :(
@philu28: What if I'm a Lesbian?
@Chilln: Wonder if you could travel to Haiphong for a meal at Lotteria
Reply With Quote
  #7012  
Old 23-03-2012, 10:31
langTuFTU's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2011
Posts: 442
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Could anyone show me how to use "Multi-quote", plz? I couldn't quote all your posts in one post :(
@philu28: What if I'm a Lesbian?
@Chilln: Wonder if you could travel to Haiphong for a meal at Lotteria
i love you, my lovely sis, plz, should we have a chance to meet and satisfy the desire
Reply With Quote
  #7013  
Old 23-03-2012, 11:48
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Could anyone show me how to use "Multi-quote", plz? I couldn't quote all your posts in one post :(
@philu28: What if I'm a Lesbian?
@Chilln: Wonder if you could travel to Haiphong for a meal at Lotteria
haha, I travel up North. Gimme the address and I will visit you another time!
Reply With Quote
  #7014  
Old 23-03-2012, 14:03
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
haha, I travel up North. Gimme the address and I will visit you another time!
Are u going on a business Be back to me before the discount ticket is expired
My house is on Da Nang Street, Hai Phong.
Reply With Quote
  #7015  
Old 23-03-2012, 23:57
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
Are u going on a business Be back to me before the discount ticket is expired
My house is on Da Nang Street, Hai Phong.

Hai Phong
im from HP too
Reply With Quote
  #7016  
Old 24-03-2012, 00:05
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post

Hai Phong
im from HP too
where in HP
Reply With Quote
  #7017  
Old 24-03-2012, 02:30
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post

Hai Phong
im from HP too
Oh 6(sh**). Chilln, you'd better speed up your trip
Reply With Quote
  #7018  
Old 24-03-2012, 02:35
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 49
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
to where the time ends. But sorry darling, I want to breath my own air.

//I always am available for Lotteria.
Sorry bro, "to breathe" but not "to breath"
Reply With Quote
  #7019  
Old 24-03-2012, 07:11
N15cc's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 279
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

HO la ho leeee....... Nice day with everybody...
Who kindly send me a English CV form. I need it to send to potential employer. But I don't have it now. Many thanks!
__________________
If love=false then abort else end;
Reply With Quote
  #7020  
Old 24-03-2012, 10:43
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Oh 6(sh**). Chilln, you'd better speed up your trip
don't worry! A man knows his way and a woman knows her heart!
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 04:52.