Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6991  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:05
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Hope she's not a gay in disguise!
No, I'm not. Do you suspect that I'm lying plz dont
Reply With Quote
  #6992  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:17
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Come and see for yourself.
zero nine three seven three seven five one six three.
Could I enter those lovely numbers into my cellphone and press the Green button on the left?
Reply With Quote
  #6993  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:33
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

at 2h30 AM My girl neighbor is singing so i can't sleep with her sh!t voice
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #6994  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:38
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

who is 7000th comment?
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #6995  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:45
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
who is 7000th comment?
It's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply With Quote
  #6996  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:50
trannghi7707's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 2,613
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
It's mineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
darn it
Reply With Quote
  #6997  
Old 21-03-2012, 02:56
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by trannghi7707 View Post
darn it
what is "it"...
Reply With Quote
  #6998  
Old 21-03-2012, 03:00
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 277
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

cnt sleep
Reply With Quote
  #6999  
Old 22-03-2012, 12:08
sam_mi's Avatar
Junior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 28
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello there,
I'm Mr. Not Interesting
Reply With Quote
  #7000  
Old 22-03-2012, 12:50
Chi_Chi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 447
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello, I am a girl.
__________________
[B][COLOR=Orange][SIZE=3]Sống chỉ 1 lần, nên tận hưởng!
http://tanhuong.de
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:07.