Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6941  
Old 17-03-2012, 00:28
alex2021's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 46
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

[quote=philu28;45132459]What do you mean by a flower, asshole ?

what a nickname !
__________________
Fade to black !
Reply With Quote
  #6942  
Old 17-03-2012, 02:27
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibingo View Post
So naive
Give him the kids =)
No way, she's just pretending. Bet?
Reply With Quote
  #6943  
Old 17-03-2012, 08:50
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
No way, she's just pretending. Bet?
Just rhetorical question :">
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6944  
Old 17-03-2012, 09:11
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by @ssH0Le View Post
it hurt when " he " went much deeper :(, but i have to repay him, what him did for me is way more.
@ssH0Le is actually a man, but he got pinched with a tranny hooker =). He's bullshitting, he never get a flower. But i thought he has a good sense of humour .
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #6945  
Old 17-03-2012, 10:35
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibingo View Post
So naive
Give him the kids =)
Reply With Quote
  #6946  
Old 17-03-2012, 11:19
tiendatts's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 842
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I watched complete Korean drama The Moon Embracing The Sun yesterday. It 's special. Fills my heart with Korean drama romantic

Are you watch it?
__________________
❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Ánh Sáng SGO48[/COLOR] ❤️

[COLOR="Magenta"]Em chính là imagination[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7381274[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6947  
Old 17-03-2012, 13:04
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ Me say NO to Korean stuff

Dear sb, I have no idea who you are, but thanks for your secret help last night. I promise I will not let you down. But if only you told me how you could do it Give me the method, I don't need the result

Have a great weekend everyone
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6948  
Old 17-03-2012, 19:06
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibingo View Post

Dear sb, I have no idea who you are, but thanks for your secret help last night. I promise I will not let you down. But if only you told me how you could do it Give me the method, I don't need the result

Have a great weekend everyone
What is it? Assignment?
Reply With Quote
  #6949  
Old 17-03-2012, 20:57
hix's Avatar
hix hix is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 9
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Just find out this thread, what is going on here ?
Reply With Quote
  #6950  
Old 17-03-2012, 21:09
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
What is it? Assignment?
Nope, a crime that I do not know how to commit
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:00.