Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6921  
Old 15-03-2012, 21:56
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Each teardrop from your eyes makes something inside me dies!
OMG...! So romantic
Reply With Quote
  #6922  
Old 15-03-2012, 22:22
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

vozer chat with vozer is not good
bc we are vietnam, english is not perfect to fix together

maybe i will find a us men or girl to help us in the way to tell english better
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6923  
Old 16-03-2012, 00:28
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
OMG...! So romantic
up on the melancholy hill, are you here with me?
Reply With Quote
  #6924  
Old 16-03-2012, 00:41
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
up on the melancholy hill, are you here with me?
My Mom tells me not to go to the hill with guys :">
Reply With Quote
  #6925  
Old 16-03-2012, 00:58
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
My Mom tells me not to go to the hill with guys :">
Tie your mother down
Or you ain't no friend of mine
I'm a bad guy
Your mommy and your daddy
Gonna plague me till I die
They can't understand it
I'm just a peace lovin' guy
Reply With Quote
  #6926  
Old 16-03-2012, 03:43
nguyenvietquantv's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Câu này làm sao ạ.có giải thích dùm e nha!
All invoices are date-stamped when they arrive snd processed in the order _____they are received. A)that B)which C)by whom D)in which
Reply With Quote
  #6927  
Old 16-03-2012, 08:28
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nguyenvietquantv View Post
Câu này làm sao ạ.có giải thích dùm e nha!
All invoices are date-stamped when they arrive snd processed in the order _____they are received. A)that B)which C)by whom D)in which
D. in which
Explanation: in which = in the order which all invoices are received.
The sentence can be rewritten like this: All invoices are date-stamped when they arrive and processed in the order. They are received in this order.
--> When you use relative pronoun to combine these two sentences, "this order" in the latter sentence will be replaced with "which", and then the prepositional phrase "in this order" will be replaced with "in which".
Reply With Quote
  #6928  
Old 16-03-2012, 08:36
ThuTrang89's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 03-2012
Posts: 71
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Tie your mother down
Or you ain't no friend of mine
I'm a bad guy
Your mommy and your daddy
Gonna plague me till I die
They can't understand it
I'm just a peace lovin' guy
My mother says I don't
My father says I won't
... Could I ever trust in you
Reply With Quote
  #6929  
Old 16-03-2012, 12:35
@ssH0Le's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 637
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i used to believe in a guy whom i have not ever met, now i have a flower
Reply With Quote
  #6930  
Old 16-03-2012, 14:47
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThuTrang89 View Post
My mother says I don't
My father says I won't
... Could I ever trust in you
I'm no murderer, kidnaper or raper. Try it for once!


Quote:
Originally Posted by @ssH0Le View Post
i used to believe in a guy whom i have not ever met, now i have a flower
you mean your ass?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:16.