Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6871  
Old 11-03-2012, 02:36
Tommy_kazansky1010's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 176
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Goodnight,guys,hope Real gonna win tomorrow !!!!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]FOREVER ON LOVE FOR MANCHESTER UNITED (A.K.A NEWTON HEATH OR RED DEVILS !!!!) [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]-_-
Reply With Quote
  #6872  
Old 11-03-2012, 02:42
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Jealous I haven't done with anything yet
Reply With Quote
  #6873  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:28
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

7.30 am, just got home after a long night at work, good *night*
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6874  
Old 11-03-2012, 03:34
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
7.30 am, just got home after a long night at work, good *night*
where u from
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6875  
Old 12-03-2012, 02:33
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@Andy: So you did change your avatar huh
Reply With Quote
  #6876  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:38
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i just thought my prev one was a bit emo
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6877  
Old 12-03-2012, 10:31
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

From emo kid to Johnny Bravo
New week, and I'm starting to be fed up with college T.T
(actually I'm spamming to reach 20 posts lol)
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6878  
Old 12-03-2012, 22:48
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

fuking my life.The life is like a big Sh!t
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #6879  
Old 12-03-2012, 23:20
Tommy_kazansky1010's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 176
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
fuking my life.The life is like a big Sh!t
Wassup bro,tell me !!!
__________________
[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Red"]FOREVER ON LOVE FOR MANCHESTER UNITED (A.K.A NEWTON HEATH OR RED DEVILS !!!!) [/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]-_-
Reply With Quote
  #6880  
Old 13-03-2012, 01:47
kotaolao's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 1,553
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
fuking my life.The life is like a big Sh!t
take it easy
don ' t angry
--------------
the life of u is very long and long
__________________
[RIGHT][SIZE="3"][B][COLOR="Gray"]đừng vì _lol_ mà tâm hồn điên đảo[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
[COLOR="LightBlue"]dd[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SeaGreen"][B][I]nếu như ko có chữ nếu[/I][/B][/COLOR]
http://cdn.highwebmedia.com/up/uploads/avatar/2011/11/08/zYlXYzooDEJIbH.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxok5nvomg1qm2683o1_500.gif[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:35.