Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6811  
Old 05-03-2012, 02:06
OngGia.hehe's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 41
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

need someone to overnight with me plz.i realy fear ghost
__________________
Đang ị lăn ra ngủ ~@~
Reply With Quote
  #6812  
Old 05-03-2012, 02:40
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
need someone to overnight with me plz.i realy fear ghost
Let me tell you this. Go to the toilet, raise your eyes slowly and look into the mirror for around 5 minutes. Don't let anyone disrupt. You won't turn scared at night any more
Reply With Quote
  #6813  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:35
tiendatts's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 842
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngGia.hehe View Post
need someone to overnight with me plz.i realy fear ghost
I agree overnight with you but you show's picture
__________________
❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Ánh Sáng SGO48[/COLOR] ❤️

[COLOR="Magenta"]Em chính là imagination[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7381274[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6814  
Old 05-03-2012, 16:42
toibiho's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 111
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Let me tell you this. Go to the toilet, raise your eyes slowly and look into the mirror for around 5 minutes. Don't let anyone disrupt. You won't turn scared at night any more
So, what will happen to him/her? I guest there're some evils will jump from the mirror and say "hello man. We're here just for you. Come with us. It will be so exciting!!!" ^^
__________________
[CENTER]--*--[/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][CENTER][I]Kiếm sắc lượn bay cả đời ta vẫn cười ngạo nghễ Thời thế cứ trôi lòng người thật nhỏ bé xiết bao ...[/I][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6815  
Old 06-03-2012, 14:41
winnguyen87's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 62
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Mình tính post câu hỏi này lên diễn đàn nước ngoài, nhưng mà ngữ pháp của mình hơi kém nên sợ khi post lên mọi người ko hiểu, nhưng mà khi mọi người trả lời thì mình hiểu hết nhé . Nên mình nhờ mọi người dịch câu này từ tiếng việt qua tiếng anh dùm mình với . Thanks all

"Giờ công ty em có 1 cái phòng họp, và có 1 người nắm giữ lịch họp cho cái phòng này. Giờ sếp em muốn, người quản lý lịch họp này có thể lập lịch về cái phòng họp, nghĩa là giờ nào, ngày nào có lịch họp. Khi đó có người nào muốn book phòng họp thì lên trên sharepoint coi, biết phòng nào trống giờ nào, ngày nào, để có thể request book phòng. Không biết yêu cầu của mình thì phải làm như thế nào trên Sharepoint foundation 2010."
Reply With Quote
  #6816  
Old 06-03-2012, 16:31
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

We have 1 conference room and there's a responsible person for its schedule. My boss wants that person to plan the use of the room. When some one wants to book it, he (she) has to look up sharepoint for free time of the room. How could I manage it on Sharepoint foundation 2010?
Reply With Quote
  #6817  
Old 06-03-2012, 21:51
nguyenvietquantv's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Mọi người giúp e 2 câu này nha

1)I have been many cases in _____ hospitals manipulate charts of medical records in the process of legal battles.
A)who B)what C)that D)which
đáp án là D nhưng e không hiểu,tại vì có giới từ in đứng trước,nếu viết câu bình thường thì thế nào? thanks ạ
Reply With Quote
  #6818  
Old 07-03-2012, 01:58
philu28's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 154
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by toibiho View Post
So, what will happen to him/her? ^^
Don't know, don't dare imagine further

^ I guess this is what you want to ask ... Break into 2 single clauses -> I have been in many cases, in these cases, hospitals manipulate... -> Use "which" to avoid duplication of "cases"
Reply With Quote
  #6819  
Old 07-03-2012, 02:50
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

jus had an big argument with one of my closest friend because of some misunderstanding... n ofcourse... i couldnt explain (or maybe i didnt want to explain...)
feel terrible... haizzz
Reply With Quote
  #6820  
Old 07-03-2012, 06:54
nguyenvietquantv's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 42
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by philu28 View Post
Don't know, don't dare imagine further

^ I guess this is what you want to ask ... Break into 2 single clauses -> I have been in many cases, in these cases, hospitals manipulate... -> Use "which" to avoid duplication of "cases"
Thanks very much.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:08.