![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#1451
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
good bye this thread =='
i hate English >"< |
|
#1452
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
![]() I'm f*cking tired of "until now" , let's make it clear :1. We use till/until to say when something finishes (till/until + time) Jim will be working in Germany till/until next April. We sat in the pub till /until closing time. (Till is informal.) 2. We use "not ...tilll/until" when something is later than expected. Sue didn't get up till/until half past ten. 3. But "untill now" is used in negative statement with present perfect-sometimes with past perfect-(because it describes a situation that has existed up to this point or up to the present time) Have a look here for time clues and verb tense : http://www.athabascau.ca/courses/eng...erb_tenses.htm
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1453
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Jim will be working in Germany till/until next April -> After April, Jim will no longer work in Germany
We sat in the pub till /until closing time --> We left pub after the pub closed Sue didn't get up till/until half past ten -> Sue only gets up after 10h30 We had no trouble until now ---> NOW WE HAVE TROUBLE what so complicated ?
__________________
i7 9700k@5.1Ghz | Z390 Aorus Master | 16 GBs VengeanceRGB | Aorus 1080Ti | 970Evo 1TB | Kraken X62 | Lianli PC-01DX | EVGA 750W G3 Gear: Vortex Race 3 | GPro Wireless | Glorious Model O- | G900 | Audio: Presonius Eris 3.5 Vaper Telegram group: https://t.me/VozVaperz |
|
#1454
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
yeah, sr, i miss that, i just concentrate on "until now" with perfect tense, then thing gets complicated , so now
4. We have "so far, up to now, up till now,until now, up to the present,up to this time", and they all mean "up to this point of time". While "so far, up to now,..." imply things don't change, "until now" implies thing changes. Tks deadcell
__________________
kế hoạch tìm người yêu: tích cực mua vé số mỗi ngày và đoạn tuyệt với những cô gái có tên kết thúc bằng .jpg |
|
#1455
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
It looks like that everything is clear, perhaps it's time to change subject.
|
|
#1456
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Beetween lonely stone and lone stone. What is true.
/People is usually lonely stone but I think lone is true, too. Because both lone and lonely is adj and same meaning (without any other people or things). //Sorry, my English is not well. Thanks first. |
|
#1457
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
First and foremost, "is not good" not "is not well".
They're both the same. But as you know, language is all about custom. People usually talk it that way, so the other way is not something natural, like in Vietnamese. I usually see lone in: "lone wolf" to mean doing something by one self, and "lonely soul" to mean something sorrow because of being alone. ![]() Try to learn English from real things, real conversations, real communications, not from grammar books. Seems to me that you are that case.
__________________
[I]Deutscher Adler.[/I] |
|
#1458
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
/I usually have this mistake about good and well, that is horrible for me. :( Quote:
|
|
#1459
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#1460
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Learning English with vOzers :D
Believe me, there's nothing more boring than learning grammar: dull and repetitve. Imagine you have to sit down for hours reading grammar book, practicing and remembering. I recalled time whennt I was like you guys, I just wanted to smash the wall.
And just my $0.02, someone should expand this place, like making a so-called English Zone where everyone talks about stuff other than the name of this topic. That will appeal beginners much more than this "coming and asking" ok let's change the topic. I'm enjoying last days in Vietnam and finding ways to "burn calories". I was over-productive last months that I ve been such a lazyass lately. oh I decided to cheat on my gf so not so lazy. gosh! Im gonna miss this place, my middle school time,family, old friends. Did anyone feel the same way? and how did you guys waste time? . Talking about username, I adore Teng Teng lol cutest nick i ever heard, im wondering how he came up with that? another one : Tungstalker lmao sounds like he's up to something wow i should stop im talking too much |
![]() |
|
|