Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6661  
Old 10-02-2012, 22:38
kinkikid's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2012
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

wasted effort - save sperm - waitting....
__________________
keycaps lẻ đây!!!
[QUOTE]http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=3867277[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6662  
Old 10-02-2012, 23:54
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo De Kenji View Post
Em đang tạo 1 Clan vOz trong game World Of Tanks, muốn để slogan: "Lao động hăng say, hạn chế quay tay, tình yêu sẽ đến" bằng English
Bác nào giúp em với

Work hard, Less JAV, Sure Love.

/Anyway, same font/color style.
Reply With Quote
  #6663  
Old 11-02-2012, 12:28
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I havent learned ielts before, now i want to get an ielts certificate. Could u tell me a good ielts self-study book, plz?!! And which eng center in HCM is good for ielts training?
Thanks alot!
Reply With Quote
  #6664  
Old 11-02-2012, 21:50
Ibingo's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 40
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Such a day! Feeling sick with some kinds of people.
Am I looking dumb with my finger and my thumb in the shape of a "L" in my forehead?
__________________
風 を 追いかけて~
Reply With Quote
  #6665  
Old 12-02-2012, 22:28
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
Preferable Jobs: jobs that require active participation, keenness, much interaction and have high challenges such as customer service, salesman,...

I tried my best - some of the words were just too hard to find an equivalence in English. What I usually do is find alternative ways to express what I mean; going for a full literal translation of something from Vietnamese to English can sometimes make your passage sound unnatural, not to mention it can be difficult.
thanks bro
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6666  
Old 12-02-2012, 22:54
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
thanks bro
^ I'm a girl...


As for ACET, I've done two courses there. The teaching quality is good, albeit a bit expensive, but it's pretty worth the money. The thing is that ACET's schedule is a little bit tight - you'll have to attend class every weekday, and attendance does count towards your final result.
Reply With Quote
  #6667  
Old 12-02-2012, 23:14
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
^ I'm a girl...


As for ACET, I've done two courses there. The teaching quality is good, albeit a bit expensive, but it's pretty worth the money. The thing is that ACET's schedule is a little bit tight - you'll have to attend class every weekday, and attendance does count towards your final result.
since most of those who come to ACET will study overseas, they try to make their classes similar to how they are in those foreign countries, particularly Aus, so dont think it's a bad thing. Also coming to class everyday gives you a chance to speak more often
Im not trying to promote ACET, its just that i did 3 courses there and I felt much more confident after
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6668  
Old 12-02-2012, 23:24
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
since most of those who come to ACET will study overseas, they try to make their classes similar to how they are in those foreign countries, particularly Aus, so dont think it's a bad thing. Also coming to class everyday gives you a chance to speak more often
Im not trying to promote ACET, its just that i did 3 courses there and I felt much more confident after
I'm not saying the schedule is bad, it's just that some people may not be able to fit into such tight schedule since some have school, work, etc. Again, I've studied there before and it was fun... the pace was a bit slow though.
Reply With Quote
  #6669  
Old 12-02-2012, 23:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2009
Posts: 457
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablopineapple View Post
^ I'm a girl...


As for ACET, I've done two courses there. The teaching quality is good, albeit a bit expensive, but it's pretty worth the money. The thing is that ACET's schedule is a little bit tight - you'll have to attend class every weekday, and attendance does count towards your final result.
Ok, thanks, lady.
Here the thing, ACET is too far from where im living. So could you suggest some self-study books for me? which one did you use? there 're a lot of books about ielts nowadays, and i may not have time to study all of them.
and about speaking skill, anyone know some club where i can improve my speaking, communication skill?
Reply With Quote
  #6670  
Old 13-02-2012, 20:38
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

There's a speaking club on Dien Bien Phu str... englishcafe92.blogspot.com

I can't help you on the books though because I've never used any... :/
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:21.