Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6651  
Old 10-02-2012, 01:46
Yeezy's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 1,821
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
I dont thik it that simple,thanks anw, any other idea?
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...amp;highlight=
u'll find what you need here
Reply With Quote
  #6652  
Old 10-02-2012, 10:47
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
thanks so much, have a nice day all !
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6653  
Old 10-02-2012, 10:49
Junior Member
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 19
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Oh boy , You spammed in wrong thread
__________________
Ms Nguyễn Bích Ngọc/ [B]Nhận thanh toán và vận chuyển hàng từ Mỹ-EU về VN.[/B]
Address: Nhà số 3, ngách 70, ngõ 381 Nguyễn Khang, Cầu Giấy, Hà Nội.
Phone: 0976 881876/ 0466 53 73 93
Yahoo: thao_phuong11111
Reply With Quote
  #6654  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:23
Voldemort2109's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My English is bad. Who can help me
__________________
[COLOR="Cyan"]I[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]have[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]a[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]dream[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6655  
Old 10-02-2012, 12:37
babyB0Y's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 2,152
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort2109 View Post
My English is bad. Who can help me
The only one can hlep you is yourself. Keep practicing, hard way will help you getting to your wanted place
Reply With Quote
  #6656  
Old 10-02-2012, 14:20
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldemort2109 View Post
My English is bad. Who can help me
Why do u need help?
Reply With Quote
  #6657  
Old 10-02-2012, 15:06
wall[e]'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2009
Posts: 2,276
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

anyone helps me translate some sentences to english ?
" sở thích công việc "
Các công việc đòi hỏi sự năng động, nhạy bén, giao tiếp với nhiều người và có nhiều thử thách cao như bán hàng, chăm sóc khách hàng
thanks
__________________
[B][I]Hj[/I][/B]!
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]ღஐ๑° I am wall °๑ஐღ[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]◕ ‿ ◕[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6658  
Old 10-02-2012, 20:35
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall[e] View Post
anyone helps me translate some sentences to english ?
" sở thích công việc "
Các công việc đòi hỏi sự năng động, nhạy bén, giao tiếp với nhiều người và có nhiều thử thách cao như bán hàng, chăm sóc khách hàng
thanks
Preferable Jobs: jobs that require active participation, keenness, much interaction and have high challenges such as customer service, salesman,...

I tried my best - some of the words were just too hard to find an equivalence in English. What I usually do is find alternative ways to express what I mean; going for a full literal translation of something from Vietnamese to English can sometimes make your passage sound unnatural, not to mention it can be difficult.
Reply With Quote
  #6659  
Old 10-02-2012, 21:51
Leonardo De Kenji's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2010
Posts: 6,943
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Em đang tạo 1 Clan vOz trong game World Of Tanks, muốn để slogan: "Lao động hăng say, hạn chế quay tay, tình yêu sẽ đến" bằng English
Bác nào giúp em với
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]vinaphone[/COLOR][/B] | [COLOR="Red"]Sim số / Thẻ cào / Nghiệp vụ[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6660  
Old 10-02-2012, 21:57
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Quote:
Working hard, Limiting weitei, Love'll come
Maybe
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:54.