Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6431  
Old 13-01-2012, 04:48
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Damn it, 3 finals tomorrow, I'm sooooo gonna fail .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6432  
Old 13-01-2012, 07:26
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My boss delayed me 3 days for the document, but finally he gave me wrong numbers. He's so stupid !
Reply With Quote
  #6433  
Old 13-01-2012, 08:05
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
My boss delayed me 3 days for the document, but finally he gave me wrong numbers. He's so stupid !
Be careful with your sound , he can be a vozer
Reply With Quote
  #6434  
Old 13-01-2012, 08:30
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Sometimes some moments are so awkward.

Recently I walked the street to an office (got works to do there) then I saw my aunt. She's a vice director of a Ministry and as soon as she saw me, she looked another direction. I felt a little confuse 'cus it was like she was afraid of me run to her begging for something. So ridiculous.
So when and how's the last time u saw her?
Reply With Quote
  #6435  
Old 13-01-2012, 09:56
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
So when and how's the last time u saw her?
2 months.

Some will see what I've said strange but this is the root: back years ago, I failed the big exam to university and as a vice director of a Ministry, I asked her for information, just information about some universities or colleges that had lower requirements. She refused by saying: "This issue is out of my range!". Then I left HN to go to Saigon and now I'm in HN again, finished my 4 years and got a job. Meet her few times and the last one was 2 months ago at a wedding. She asked me: "Are you employed yet?" and I reply:"Yes, I'm a !". She stood in silent.

//I am not a bus driver assisatant.
Reply With Quote
  #6436  
Old 13-01-2012, 11:56
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Gosh, next semester I'll have Life skills class. According to my friends, they will show us a video of how a baby was born, and absolutely uncensored .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6437  
Old 13-01-2012, 11:58
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
Gosh, next semester I'll have Life skills class. According to my friends, they will show us a video of how a baby was born, and absolutely uncensored .
Is there baby-making practice
Reply With Quote
  #6438  
Old 13-01-2012, 12:17
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
My boss delayed me 3 days for the document, but finally he gave me wrong numbers. He's so stupid !
You said who stupid, dude? If you don't complete after 3 days, your a$$ will be mine, no way I'm gonna give you the right numbers .
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6439  
Old 13-01-2012, 12:22
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
Is there baby-making practice

Hope so !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6440  
Old 13-01-2012, 12:26
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 23
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I failed my life's most important exam yesterday

For the speaking test I randomly picked this topic: "When should sex education be introduced in secondary school curriculum". I was supposed to talk for 3 minutes, and everything was fine until when there were about 30 seconds left I ran out of things to talk about... so I rambled a bit, and realized I wouldn't have enough time for the conclusion so...

"In conclusion, sex education is essential in secondary school education so that children can find sex enjoyable and safe"

Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:09.