Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:07
6227's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 666
Red face Sale Seasonic X660!!!

doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-01-2012, 11:09
Rongcon.com.vn's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2010
Posts: 2,258
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

up dùm hàng ngon, cò lùi nên không dám với cao
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-01-2012, 12:33
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

nguồn xịn giá tốt
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-01-2012, 15:42
aboreal's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 954
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

up............


-----------------------------------------------------------------
2 thanh G.Skill DDR3 2GBNS bus 1333 tem Mai Hoàng 3x tháng
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2645663
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-01-2012, 15:51
6227's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 666
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongcon.com.vn View Post
up dùm hàng ngon, cò lùi nên không dám với cao
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtoan829 View Post
nguồn xịn giá tốt
Quote:
Originally Posted by aboreal View Post
up............


-----------------------------------------------------------------
2 thanh G.Skill DDR3 2GBNS bus 1333 tem Mai Hoàng 3x tháng
http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2645663
thanksssssssssssssssssss
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-01-2012, 15:53
chippy79's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2010
Posts: 79
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

Giá tốt quá,giờ chỉ thèm xèng thôi.Up cho mau đi nhanh.
__________________
[I]Mobi:0904530693[/I]
Nhận HD thuê xe du lịch cưới hỏi
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-01-2012, 17:21
lordcharmed's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,099
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2649004
__________________
Intel Core i3 4330 vs Deepcool TigerShark || [COLOR="Orange"][B]MSI H97M-G43 Guard Pro[/B][/COLOR] || [B]Gskill Sniper[/B] || [COLOR="Silver"]Plextor M5s[/COLOR] || [B]Western Digital Caviar Black[/B] || [COLOR="Gray"]Jonsbo U3[/COLOR] || SS M12 II 620 || [B]LG 25UM65[/B] || [B]Ducky Zero[/B] vs [COLOR="Green"]Razer Goliathus Extended[/COLOR] || [B]Razer DeathAdder Black[/B] vs [B]Apuri[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-01-2012, 17:44
Wind Force's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 01-2012
Posts: 2,417
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

Bro lại giảm rồi à? Up phụ nè b


case Fractal Design Acr Midi nguyên seal 2tr2
__________________
[COLOR="Red"][SIZE="1"]No Signature..............[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-01-2012, 20:56
vtsl's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 147
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=2641713
hí hí
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-01-2012, 21:01
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 289
Re: Sale Seasonic X660!!!

Có Seasonic M620 . Ai mua để rẻ 1650K . Cần tiền gấp để lấy con của chủ theard còn BH đến tháng 10 năm 2015
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:35.