Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6381  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:03
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
I have one question, is it ok to correct others' english mistakes here...I dont intend to show off my skills, but it is just u guys made some mistakes, and I think it'd be better to correct it .
You are welcome man. Our thread is: "Practicing English with VOzers". Let's complete ourself.
Reply With Quote
  #6382  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:26
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by (=O"o=) View Post
I have one question, is it ok to correct others' english mistakes here...I dont intend to show off my skills, but it is just u guys made some mistakes, and I think it'd be better to correct it .
You are welcome !

The fact that, I join this thread to show my Stupid English .
Reply With Quote
  #6383  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:31
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
^
U will survive, but do u want a life like that?
Yes I do, without hesitate.

I used to live without the internet for many years. Then now it's like some kind of drug but you know, we can give them up .
Reply With Quote
  #6384  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:36
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I used to be an internet addict,then i took an Linux playstation 3 in the face !!!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6385  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:37
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TThach View Post
I think internet nowaday takes a very big and undefeatable part in our life (I mean youth). Which has good and bad influence to us. The point of this discussion is to discover how much we depend on internet. Could we do anything, could we live better or how long could we stand without it?
Think abt two sides of the coin
Reply With Quote
  #6386  
Old 10-01-2012, 09:59
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Think abt two sides of the coin
Every Lunar New Year holidays, I often spend my luck and my money to resolve this matter through a game in which 4 coins are shaken in a bowl
Reply With Quote
  #6387  
Old 10-01-2012, 10:09
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by chienpho View Post
Every Lunar New Year holidays, I often spend my luck and my money to resolve this matter through a game in which 4 coins are shaken in a bowl
Actually is 4 dice !!!
This game's name is :Gourd,Crab,Shrimp,Fish,i guess !!!
__________________
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=DarkRed]Arsenal,Đức,Bayern,còn lại không quan tâm -_-[/COLOR][/B][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6388  
Old 10-01-2012, 10:19
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It's called Dish Shaking, man!
Reply With Quote
  #6389  
Old 10-01-2012, 12:12
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
It's called Dish Shaking, man!
Ha ha ha, you like this game? It will clear your wallet soon!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6390  
Old 10-01-2012, 12:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2007
Posts: 692
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
It's called Dish Shaking, man!
yeah !

"Getting rich is not difficult" and " Who is the millionaire" are two of many difference names of it .

Has any one prepared for Tet holidays such as : cleaning house , buying some new entertainment equipment...
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:39.