Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6371  
Old 09-01-2012, 23:43
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
We can reading manga,playing soccer with our dad,or playing NES or SNES games with your old man,taked your kids out !!!
Without Internet,we'll be free,and stopped being slave of globalization !!!
With or without internet, your English is quite strange, man!

/Just had a small talk with an old classmate about future, about stragegy, abour career. Learned some helpful things from him. And also shared with him some little ideas.

Any outdoor meeting will be helpful for us, in either aspect. So, my suggestion is that you guys never should refuse a chance for any meeting. I mean, ANY.
Reply With Quote
  #6372  
Old 10-01-2012, 00:18
TThach's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 8,367
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I concern about the comment above was answer for my questions or not. If it was, it would be very nice answer. If not, it is a disaster for me. Without internet, we would do more outdoor activities. We would have chance to meet the real people, the olds and the busy people who own many precious things in their mind. Its sure very helpful in any aspect, and could it be the most valuable thing exchanged for the lack of internet in our life?
Reply With Quote
  #6373  
Old 10-01-2012, 00:32
TThach's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 8,367
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I think internet nowaday takes a very big and undefeatable part in our life (I mean youth). Which has good and bad influence to us. The point of this discussion is to discover how much we depend on internet. Could we do anything, could we live better or how long could we stand without it?
Reply With Quote
  #6374  
Old 10-01-2012, 00:54
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Yeah !
Now, i'm using internet to view Russia (dot) USA
Because I'm waiting to watch Arsenal and legend gunner Henry
Still 3 hours , in this time, maybe i'll weitei five or six times. I'll be tired but i feel happy
j/k
Reply With Quote
  #6375  
Old 10-01-2012, 00:58
longcex's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 2,490
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunner_4ever_666 View Post
We can reading manga,playing soccer with our dad,or playing NES or SNES games with your old man,taked your kids out !!!
Without Internet,we'll be free,and stopped being slave of globalization !!!
I"m not good at English
But u make me rofl
Reply With Quote
  #6376  
Old 10-01-2012, 01:01
TThach's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2009
Posts: 8,367
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
^
mind on ur business and stay ur healthy life. we do not care bout ur weitei frequence at all. =)
Reply With Quote
  #6377  
Old 10-01-2012, 01:02
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by TThach View Post
I think internet nowaday takes a very big and undefeatable part in our life (I mean youth). Which has good and bad influence to us. The point of this discussion is to discover how much we depend on internet. Could we do anything, could we live better or how long could we stand without it?
Man, simply without Internet, my life would be better but my phone bill would be damn high.

And seriously, you just think about one aspect that is your freetime. Without the internet, how could I check things that are non-stop fluctuating (gold price for example).

So the good side is its speed in transferring information and the information itself.
And the bad side is due to that speed, we cannot live slowly

Just my point. But without internet, I live well, for sure!
Reply With Quote
  #6378  
Old 10-01-2012, 02:30
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
U will survive, but do u want a life like that?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6379  
Old 10-01-2012, 05:04
(=O"o=)'s Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 607
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have one question, is it ok to correct others' english mistakes here...I dont intend to show off my skills, but it is just u guys made some mistakes, and I think it'd be better to correct it .
__________________
[CENTER][B]FML[/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6380  
Old 10-01-2012, 07:46
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@(=O"o=): Help are welcome

One day without Internet ? hundreds of mail would be sent to my home .... Few people would write on my wall
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 07:32.