![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6231
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| buiquanghung |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by buiquanghung |
|
#6232
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Hey, I used to know a guy with the name is quite like you in Gamevn and he's an addict of Rockman video game series. Any coincidence here? |
|
#6233
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() for 3 years i 've nt seen my parents, 3 years no Tet, and this Tet i will enjoy it completely alone since 2 VNese guys will go back to VN for Tet and leave me alone here. Wow, one Tet with one cup of black coffee, no parents, no friends. Planning to switch off the phone to enjoy it with 100% "lonely" lol
|
|
#6234
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
|
#6235
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
But I think you just turn off your phone, not laptop right? Still go to voz and making wind become storm . BTW perhaph this Lunar new year is the most lonely new year that I've had
|
|
#6236
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
^
or we could bring happiness to each other!
|
|
#6237
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm jelous with those guys who talk,chat with my ex
...I just can't stand looking them talking with my ex..Whenever i think about it,my head just wanna blow..Is there a cure for this situation
|
| zzShinichi |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by zzShinichi |
|
#6238
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() Travel to Thailand ! :"> I Please to bring happiness to you !!! ![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] |
| hideyoshi_toyotomi |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hideyoshi_toyotomi |
|
#6239
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
This is the first time i've posted a post. My speaking is bad, i am going to a English class every Tues, Thus, Sat, the air conditional in class make me hard to speak. I don't know why my thought is often very slow, I can't totally control my thought :(
I think i got some mistakes above, can you fix it if you don't mind :( |
| soulmaster276 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by soulmaster276 |
|
#6240
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
blue I go to yellow feel difficult pink no need p/s: still not smooth :->
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B] |
| Priestess Of The Moon |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Priestess Of The Moon |
![]() |
|
|