Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6201  
Old 01-01-2012, 10:51
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'D RATHER KILL MY F*CKING SELF !!!
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6202  
Old 01-01-2012, 11:13
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

c'mon guys!throw aside all your sorrow , faillure , bad thing....it's new year 2012 it's maybe a last year for all of us according to Mayan's calender (sorry but i dont believe in them) let's start a new thing with new hope and new faith guys!well me personaly i have a lot thing to do in this year!pretty girl , give me strengh
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6203  
Old 01-01-2012, 11:14
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
c'mon guys!throw aside all your sorrow , faillure , bad thing....it's new year 2012 it's maybe a last year for all of us according to Mayan's calender (sorry but i dont believe in them) let's start a new thing with new hope and new faith guys!well me personaly i have a lot thing to do in this year!pretty girl , give me strengh
I don't believe in those bullsh*t !!!
BULLSH*T !!! IT'S ALL BULSH*T
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6204  
Old 01-01-2012, 12:10
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
c'mon guys!throw aside all your sorrow , faillure , bad thing....it's new year 2012 it's maybe a last year for all of us according to Mayan's calender (sorry but i dont believe in them) let's start a new thing with new hope and new faith guys!well me personaly i have a lot thing to do in this year!pretty girl , give me strengh
Yeah!! It's the end of the world, let's do whatever you want to do before too late !!

I'm gonna raise a world war, and maybe that will end the world
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6205  
Old 01-01-2012, 13:08
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieomeo View Post
Yeah!! It's the end of the world, let's do whatever you want to do before too late !!

I'm gonna raise a world war, and maybe that will end the world
by giving away your @ss?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6206  
Old 01-01-2012, 13:29
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by mieomeo View Post
Yeah!! It's the end of the world, let's do whatever you want to do before too late !!

I'm gonna raise a world war, and maybe that will end the world
No man, you know it's the end of the world when you wake up one morning, turn on the tv and hear the news that your high school old friends are now the leaders of your country.
Reply With Quote
  #6207  
Old 01-01-2012, 13:29
hideyoshi_toyotomi's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
No man, you know it's the end of the world when you wake up one morning, turn on the tv and hear the news that your high school old friends are now the leaders of your country.
So.you are Kim Jong Un's best friend ??? ???
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Green"]IN NEW[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]TON [/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]HEATH[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] WE TR[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]UST !![/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"]!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #6208  
Old 01-01-2012, 18:14
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
No man, you know it's the end of the world when you wake up one morning, turn on the tv and hear the news that your high school old friends are now the leaders of your country.
i got u
i will never forget that fukin day when Oba became USA 's president
Reply With Quote
  #6209  
Old 01-01-2012, 18:27
gunner_4ever_666's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 353
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
i got u
i will never forget that fukin day when Oba became USA 's president
SO OBAMA WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND ???
Reply With Quote
  #6210  
Old 01-01-2012, 21:39
tiendatts's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 842
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My point toeic is 200
next year (or one year late?), I can learn English to contest is 400 point???

maybe, i write fail
__________________
❤️ [COLOR="Magenta"]Ánh Sáng SGO48[/COLOR] ❤️

[COLOR="Magenta"]Em chính là imagination[/COLOR]

[SIZE="1"][I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?t=7381274[/I][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 15:16.