Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6181  
Old 31-12-2011, 02:02
flexr's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 10,937
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@lolshock20: u fvcking idiot
__________________
[SIZE="3"][CENTER][url="https://www.google.com"][B][COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]o[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]g[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]l[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]e[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #6182  
Old 31-12-2011, 02:14
buiquanghung's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2008
Posts: 2,777
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

She's on her period
Reply With Quote
  #6183  
Old 31-12-2011, 07:20
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.6 View Post
shamed..... if i dont
blamed..... if i dont....
Do it, man!
Reply With Quote
  #6184  
Old 31-12-2011, 12:05
nguyenthao_1011's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 610
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

what are you guys talking about?
__________________
không ký cọ gì nữa ...........
Reply With Quote
  #6185  
Old 31-12-2011, 13:46
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietht View Post
What enterprise ur working for that only give u 200k bonus money, man?
I'm a civil servant, that's why!
Reply With Quote
  #6186  
Old 31-12-2011, 13:47
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
I'm a civil servant, that's why!
Civil servant ???
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU !!!!
You are a police,aren't you ???
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6187  
Old 31-12-2011, 16:11
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Yes, I've been following your activities for a long time! All vozers are targeted by Anti high technology crime office - C50.

The server of this forum will be shut down in 10 days and you guys will all be arrested!

j/k - I'm a transport engineer
Reply With Quote
  #6188  
Old 31-12-2011, 16:42
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I love this thread because I don't have a Unikey
Reply With Quote
  #6189  
Old 31-12-2011, 21:09
mieomeo's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2009
Posts: 4,058
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
Yes, I've been following your activities for a long time! All vozers are targeted by Anti high technology crime office - C50.

The server of this forum will be shut down in 10 days and you guys will all be arrested!

j/k - I'm a transport engineer
Who the f**k gave you that f**king order? I told you C50 f**king idiots to shut muong14 f**king down and arrest all of those f**kers, not voz!

(all high class General talk like that, aren't they (actually don't they ) )
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Automated Home: Alexa + Google Assistant + SmartThings + Philips Hue [/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6190  
Old 31-12-2011, 21:40
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Man has losed. :oh yeah:
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 19:10.