Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6171  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:45
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
WTF!what should i call that?!iDroid?! although i'm really hate khựa but i have to recognize that they r talent man!damn it!i wish we(Vietnamese) could do like them
Nothing impossible for the Chinese . quick learn, quick copy and very cheap price
Reply With Quote
  #6172  
Old 30-12-2011, 00:06
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
Gooapple,actually !!!
Well,i won't wish like that,i mean,do you want your child to grow up and copy or stealing things from the neighbor ???
well , in that case i mean we could learn and apply it to real life , like u see : weapons , warhead , automobile , technology...many things they copy from the others and make it their anw , copy and paste is not a good strategy!it's like you thristy and you drink , i think so
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Nothing impossible for the Chinese . quick learn, quick copy and very cheap price
and die soon lolz!
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6173  
Old 30-12-2011, 00:29
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

A present for you guys! I made it months ago:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Still not receive the bonus. But hopefully one month salary or more (3 months with no bonus). When Money pay out. I will report. Maybe will invite you guys go to drink, haha:">
Just inform us so I can leave my number here for you to call! :">
Reply With Quote
  #6174  
Old 30-12-2011, 08:06
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@crazy_jeffrey85: Your uncle's $_$? tanthanhco.com

No new clothes, no HD box, no Italian scooty, no gf, no iPhone, no iPad, only debt. FML...
Reply With Quote
  #6175  
Old 30-12-2011, 11:12
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
@crazy_jeffrey85: Your uncle's $_$? tanthanhco.com

No new clothes, no HD box, no Italian scooty, no gf, no iPhone, no iPad, only debt. FML...
Damn,just when i thought my life was bad !!!
God Dammed it,,why always Android,why not something else,like Meego,a PS Vita knock off with Meego would be ass kicking !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6176  
Old 30-12-2011, 13:30
vietht's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 3,007
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
, have the feeling that, I will never falling in love again. Dont think I can break my heart the second time.
Ok. Just's try like u said. I've heard a lot of guys said like that but they never do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Hey You Guys! How many time do you have a shower (or bath) a week in this cold weather ?
When I was 9, my record is 18 days without having bath. I intended to break the record 20 days of my sister's friend but It was the 30th day of the lunar calendar so I must taking bath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
sometimes an answer leads to more questions
wazt do u guys think?
Yep, absolutely agree with you. When u finished finding an answer to one question that's the time another pop up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
ok, stop that macbook and wife and kids and wife's old man. That's over enough for everyone here I believe.

Talking about bonus, I got 200k. Just add some more and I can have a small hot pot party for 2. That's quite disatisfactory 'cus this year sucks hard. Maybe I'd have an orgasm if next year sucks harder.
What enterprise ur working for that only give u 200k bonus money, man?
Reply With Quote
  #6177  
Old 30-12-2011, 22:18
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Come back to hometown tomorrow morning. Happy to see dad and mom. Gonna miss you guys here ! Happy new year 2012. Everyone should throw away all the Sh*t and begining a new life!
Reply With Quote
  #6178  
Old 30-12-2011, 22:20
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Come back to hometown tomorrow morning. Happy to see dad and mom. Gonna miss you guys here ! Happy new year 2012. Everyone should throw away all the Sh*t and begining a new life!
My old is dead !!!
Have a nice trip,dude !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6179  
Old 31-12-2011, 01:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

damned..... if i do
shamed..... if i dont
torn.... if i do
blamed..... if i dont....
Reply With Quote
  #6180  
Old 31-12-2011, 01:42
flexr's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 10,937
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

sleepy & boring :(
__________________
[SIZE="3"][CENTER][url="https://www.google.com"][B][COLOR="Blue"]G[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]o[/COLOR] [COLOR="Orange"]o[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]g[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]l[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]e[/COLOR][/B][/URL][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:27.