Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6161  
Old 29-12-2011, 20:24
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

ok, stop that macbook and wife and kids and wife's old man. That's over enough for everyone here I believe.

Talking about bonus, I got 200k. Just add some more and I can have a small hot pot party for 2. That's quite disatisfactory 'cus this year sucks hard. Maybe I'd have an orgasm if next year sucks harder.
Reply With Quote
  #6162  
Old 29-12-2011, 20:26
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
ok, stop that macbook and wife and kids and wife's old man. That's over enough for everyone here I believe.

Talking about bonus, I got 200k. Just add some more and I can have a small hot pot party for 2. That's quite disatisfactory 'cus this year sucks hard. Maybe I'd have an orgasm if next year sucks harder.
Yeah,i see what's you mean here !!!
Don't worry,enjoys the life,dude !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6163  
Old 29-12-2011, 21:16
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyMai View Post
every single day, I'm clean and I know it
What the hell in my mind? I think you are a girl , Even a girl doesnt clean like u
Reply With Quote
  #6164  
Old 29-12-2011, 21:21
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
Still cold as f*ck !!!!
The weather is getting colder in the next several day
Reply With Quote
  #6165  
Old 29-12-2011, 21:45
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
The weather is getting colder in the next several day
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/p...roid-20111212/
Have you ever seen this kind of PS Vita !!!
Well,Sony is one step behind China now !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6166  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:06
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/p...roid-20111212/
Have you ever seen this kind of PS Vita !!!
Well,Sony is one step behind China now !!!
i think khựa is the one who step behind Sony they always release copy products after each others company release their main products !i don't have any sense of their copy
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6167  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:16
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
i think khựa is the one who step behind Sony they always release copy products after each others company release their main products !i don't have any sense of their copy
After watching that Khựa's piece of shit,i thought: "Damn,this is wicked",after Android was born,those Chinese have stepped one step forward man !!!
Oh,checked out this one too,is have the same Retina Display with Iphone 4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqZDOuhjzA
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6168  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:25
Whatever_man's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 1,080
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
After watching that Khựa's piece of shit,i thought: "Damn,this is wicked",after Android was born,those Chinese have stepped one step forward man !!!
Oh,checked out this one too,is have the same Retina Display with Iphone 4s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLqZDOuhjzA
WTF!what should i call that?!iDroid?! although i'm really hate khựa but i have to recognize that they r talent man!damn it!i wish we(Vietnamese) could do like them
__________________
[B]atheist but sometimes i believe in something that call "miracle"[/B]
[I]Xperia S , rock , football ,girl ,game and design..[/I]
Reply With Quote
  #6169  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:34
Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 34
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
ok, stop that macbook and wife and kids and wife's old man. That's over enough for everyone here I believe.

Talking about bonus, I got 200k. Just add some more and I can have a small hot pot party for 2. That's quite disatisfactory 'cus this year sucks hard. Maybe I'd have an orgasm if next year sucks harder.
Still not receive the bonus. But hopefully one month salary or more (3 months with no bonus). When Money pay out. I will report. Maybe will invite you guys go to drink, haha:">
Reply With Quote
  #6170  
Old 29-12-2011, 23:37
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
WTF!what should i call that?!iDroid?! although i'm really hate khựa but i have to recognize that they r talent man!damn it!i wish we(Vietnamese) could do like them
Gooapple,actually !!!
Well,i won't wish like that,i mean,do you want your child to grow up and copy or stealing things from the neighbor ???
I have a lot of shit from my uncle,who was (not anymore) a Tan Thanh smuggler,if you want some,just inboxing me,ok !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Still not receive the bonus. But hopefully one month salary or more (3 months with no bonus). When Money pay out. I will report. Maybe will invite you guys go to drink, haha:">
One month salary ???
You must be rich !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:28.