Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6151  
Old 29-12-2011, 09:33
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Hey You Guys! How many time do you have a shower (or bath) a week in this cold weather ?
maybe once/month soooooooooooooo dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Reply With Quote
  #6152  
Old 29-12-2011, 09:39
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Hey You Guys! How many time do you have a shower (or bath) a week in this cold weather ?
1 Time per/Week !!!!
Is so cold,i can't typed for shit !!!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6153  
Old 29-12-2011, 12:22
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

sometimes an answer leads to more questions
wazt do u guys think?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6154  
Old 29-12-2011, 16:54
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiddyz View Post
Hey You Guys! How many time do you have a shower (or bath) a week in this cold weather ?
every single day, I'm clean and I know it
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #6155  
Old 29-12-2011, 17:21
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 330
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

shower?
What the hell is shower?
Im t-e-c-o-n-g
__________________
[QUOTE][B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Đặc điểm lớn nhất của bản thân là khinh bỉ kẻ yếu và sợ hãi kẻ mạnh[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #6156  
Old 29-12-2011, 18:37
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Still cold as f*ck !!!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6157  
Old 29-12-2011, 18:42
squallA's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 07-2006
Posts: 57
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

still waiting for new year's bonus. Come to daddy, money?
Reply With Quote
  #6158  
Old 29-12-2011, 18:44
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by squallA View Post
still waiting for new year's bonus. Come to daddy, money?
My Job's bonus so low,i think the only things i can buy is a couple of beers !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6159  
Old 29-12-2011, 19:07
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
Yeah,guess so !!!
If you can beat it,shut up and enjoy it !!!
I enjoy it now. A yomost feeling when you do nothing and everything just goes right again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
My Job's bonus so low,i think the only things i can buy is a couple of beers !!!
Good for you man. Me, I even have no idea about bonus.


/These days of last month of the year 2011 get so good for our firm. New contracts are flying to the office. Oh my god, I'm still blessed!

Reply With Quote
  #6160  
Old 29-12-2011, 19:14
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


I enjoy it now. A yomost feeling when you do nothing and everything just goes right again.

Yup,me feel the same !!!
Cold as f*ck,and the only things i have is a Macbook Pro and a Magic Mouse with my wife and kids !!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
Good for you man. Me, I even have no idea about bonus.


/These days of last month of the year 2011 get so good for our firm. New contracts are flying to the office. Oh my god, I'm still blessed!
Bonus money is not that neccessary since you are working for your wife's old man !!!!
My wife's old man was really kind to me,he is a good person with Chinese,Vietnamese,French-Khmer descent
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 23:50.