![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6121
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Have a nice day, vozer
|
|
#6122
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Horrible days after two year love! I did things wrong from the pass. But suddenly realize that no one can forgive for my faults. 2 years are nothing incomparision with a big fault, heartache, sometime I have the feeling that I cant breath. How can I overcome this period, How will I go with the dark future? just want to quit everything...Just want to have a long long sleep and forget allthings happened. But Still have to alive atleast for my dad, mom...
|
|
#6123
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
haha, I see myself few years ago in you. Sorry but I did not mean to laugh at your pain but back in the time I was like you, I started going out at night, walked the street for hours, got home at 12 or 1am, took a hot shower then a very nice sleep came. Sometimes I was on my motorbike (or scooter as you might think) hitting the road, met new friends and talked to nice people, whomever I wanted to chat with. Life was so beautiful back there despite the heartbreaking. After 2 month, I forgot her as my new life came
|
|
#6124
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6125
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
No rivers too wide, but may be you're not handling it...
__________________
Goodbye ! |
| Baby | DieHard |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Baby | DieHard |
|
#6126
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] :sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure: |
| crazy_jeffrey85 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by crazy_jeffrey85 |
|
#6127
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I fell down tragicly and asked her anything I could, negotiated any way I should. Sadly, she made up her mind and after I'd done my speech, she only asked: "Do you feel lighter? I am sorry but we both have our own ways to go". I really surpised but still could not get her out of my head. I began to smoke and drink. I spent all the day in a café with some new friends, playing guitar, rocking our hearts out and sang like we'd never sung before. At night my schedule was like I said in the post up there^. After 2 months, I fell lighter but regretted all the time that I left my parents at home, doing all the work by themselves. I was so selfish. //Sorry if my emotion bothers you. But man, If I stand in your shoe, I just leave it like it is or say my last word to her, not to prove that I was wrong but to say that no matter what happens, I still love her. By the way, mind your family first, you're doing it right!
|
|
#6128
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Mistake was mistake. I cant come back to the past to do things again. Just so sad because of two years I live with all my love, do everything...But nothing appreciated. Yes, If I could, I let myself down, but it's impossible. There are still family, closed relationships, friends... await for me. They love me as I love them, and I cannot disappointed them anyway. Need sometime to stable my mind. Sooner or later, Life will back. But this is reallly really the touch time of my life. Cant imagine that my love end in this way. |
|
#6129
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
it's good to hear that from you!
Do you need some time all alone? Everybody needs sometime on their owns Don't you know you need some time all alone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE |
|
#6130
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() She achieve success for me,to prove that i should believe in her,that's someday she gonna be a succesful bussiness woman !!!! And she did motherf*cking it !!! ![]() ![]() ![]() And now we have a motherf*cking good life,enough money to have a Ford and a Macbook Pro for each of us !!! ![]()
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] :sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure: |
| crazy_jeffrey85 |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by crazy_jeffrey85 |
![]() |
|
|