Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 26-12-2011, 12:20
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 143
Re: Bán cái VGA

khó đi, con này 1.6 là max
__________________
555 Nguyễn Trãi - O983 tám chín O9 hai tám
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26-12-2011, 12:33
now_and_forever_0402's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 581
Re: Bán cái VGA

bản 1Gb đôi khi cũng k dc giá như con của bác chủ nhờ
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="White"]i5 4690k@4.5 ft corsair H105 | MSI Z97 Gaming |Avexir 4x4GB | GTX970 G1 | Samsung 840Pro 256Gb & Sandisk Ultra II 480GB | WD blue 500Gb & SG NAS 2x2Tb | Dell U2913w | Corsair 780T white |RM850 |[/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 26-12-2011, 12:37
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Bán cái VGA

quen k nhể
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 26-12-2011, 12:53
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtoan829 View Post
quen k nhể
không quen.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 26-12-2011, 13:16
Mr The's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2010
Posts: 2,464
Re: Bán cái VGA

up.........đánh dấu
__________________
[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]I[/COLOR][COLOR="DarkRed"]'[/COLOR][COLOR="Indigo"]m[/COLOR] [COLOR="Purple"]b[/COLOR][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]a[/COLOR][COLOR="Cyan"][COLOR="Teal"]c[/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR="PaleGreen"][COLOR="SeaGreen"]k[/COLOR][/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 26-12-2011, 14:20
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr The View Post
up.........đánh dấu
Thanks pác
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 26-12-2011, 16:25
ndtoan829's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 884
Re: Bán cái VGA

Quote:
Originally Posted by popeye_041 View Post
không quen.
k quen thật à
__________________
[LEFT][I][COLOR=Blue]Cần một cái[/COLOR].........
[/I][RIGHT][I] [COLOR=Red] ........sign[/COLOR]
[/I][/RIGHT]
[/LEFT]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 26-12-2011, 16:39
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 160
Re: Bán cái VGA

He he. Lên tiếp cùng bác chủ.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 26-12-2011, 17:25
popeye_041's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 337
Re: Bán cái VGA

up phát ạ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 26-12-2011, 20:06
d4rksnow.love's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 96
Re: Bán cái VGA

card ngon gia cung on? gia' chung 1m8,bac ban 1m9 ma con sach se dep de cung dc rui! up ho bac
__________________
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Ym[/COLOR]:[COLOR="Red"]d4rksnow.love[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Purple"]01675 988 944[/COLOR]
[QUOTE=Fu6k U D0g;43786584]cái này hồi còn sống mình cũng sợ lắm, nhưng bây h mấy đứa hay lảng vảng cùng mình, nó bảo là nhìn mày còn sợ hơn :sosad:[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:46.