Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6111  
Old 25-12-2011, 00:13
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm wondering why do I have to type 2 captcha before I want to post a reply?
Reply With Quote
  #6112  
Old 25-12-2011, 01:54
edelweiss's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 1,334
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby | DieHard View Post
My bros, pls help me to translate this text into Vietnamese
"If you good at something, never do it for free" - The Joker :">:">
__________________
May the Force be with you
Reply With Quote
  #6113  
Old 25-12-2011, 10:24
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 31
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Awww, fking 20 posts rules =,=
//ftw , this's rly good thread for me.
Merry Xmas , all your guys!
Reply With Quote
  #6114  
Old 25-12-2011, 10:35
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss View Post
"If you good at something, never do it for free" - The Joker :">:">
I'm not surprised to hear that.

Maybe you're not good at something

At least you'll be able to do something better than Joker - We all knew he was a bad loser.

Finally, can you do something ?
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #6115  
Old 25-12-2011, 16:59
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

hi guys, just back from x-mashow'r u doing?how's ur x-mas?got hurt in the ass?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6116  
Old 26-12-2011, 09:17
zell_dinth's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2008
Posts: 1,012
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
hi guys, just back from x-mashow'r u doing?how's ur x-mas?got hurt in the ass?
I didn't go out on Christmas night, just at home and watched some movies with my lappy. Although I have a girlfriend.

I'm a new mem. My English is not good, so I hope everyone will help me .
__________________
[QUOTE=drnicolas...]Vừa nghe 1 giai điệu quen thuộc nhưng ko biết tên "te... tè té te te tè te te tè" anh em kiếm giùm em bài này >"< [/QUOTE][QUOTE=hitman88]mưa...buồn mãi rơi trên biển xưa thầm, nghe như bài " mưa trên biển vắng"... [/QUOTE]
Thánh thứ 2 sau "chăm pịt é ồ, ịt chu ní chăm pịt é ồ"
Reply With Quote
  #6117  
Old 26-12-2011, 19:26
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikhoan001 View Post
Does anybody know how to put an elephan into the fridge?
Cut the elephant in pieces
Reply With Quote
  #6118  
Old 26-12-2011, 19:27
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
Cut the elephant in pieces
Actually,just open the fridge and put it in !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6119  
Old 26-12-2011, 23:31
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My laptop has gone crazy for a week. I'm damned.

I bring a sick laptop to the care center to have it cared and then at the testing, the laptop suddenly went so smoothly, so wel just like never any death blue screen appears before. So I had to bring it back home hoping that it would go okay from now on.

But..the hell is that right after back home, the laptop went crazy with continous death blue screens again.

Holy shit, what the hell?
Reply With Quote
  #6120  
Old 27-12-2011, 00:51
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
My laptop has gone crazy for a week. I'm damned.

I bring a sick laptop to the care center to have it cared and then at the testing, the laptop suddenly went so smoothly, so wel just like never any death blue screen appears before. So I had to bring it back home hoping that it would go okay from now on.

But..the hell is that right after back home, the laptop went crazy with continous death blue screens again.

Holy shit, what the hell?
That's the magic those producers created, man. You know it happens, but you still get crazy with it.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:04.