Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6101  
Old 23-12-2011, 13:19
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My laptop suddenly gets sick, and her face becomes a death blue screen.

What the hell should I do now? Bring the laptop to the Dell care and empty handed for the whole week, maybe month, or..year? No I can't do that.
Reply With Quote
  #6102  
Old 23-12-2011, 17:21
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_man View Post
X'Mas is coming guys!check it out Merry X'Mas ^^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
last Christmas i gave you my heart and the very next day you said you..... gay
Thanks guys(gay)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
My laptop suddenly gets sick, and her face becomes a death blue screen.

What the hell should I do now? Bring the laptop to the Dell care and empty handed for the whole week, maybe month, or..year? No I can't do that.
R.I.P ur lappy Have u installed any programs recently?
Actually i hve never seen BSOD on laptop ever
Reply With Quote
  #6103  
Old 23-12-2011, 17:54
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
My laptop suddenly gets sick, and her face becomes a death blue screen.

What the hell should I do now? Bring the laptop to the Dell care and empty handed for the whole week, maybe month, or..year? No I can't do that.
Use Linux !!!
That's what i do !!!
Anyway,R.I.P your lappy !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6104  
Old 23-12-2011, 19:03
shazam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 4,643
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

The answer is obvious: throw it in the trash and buy a new one. jk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
My laptop suddenly gets sick, and her face becomes a death blue screen.

What the hell should I do now? Bring the laptop to the Dell care and empty handed for the whole week, maybe month, or..year? No I can't do that.
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B]
[RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6105  
Old 23-12-2011, 23:18
Trác Đông Lai's Avatar
| Giang hồ hiểm ác |
Join Date: 12-2006
Posts: 5,721
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
Thanks guys(gay)


R.I.P ur lappy Have u installed any programs recently?
Actually i hve never seen BSOD on laptop ever
Buy my lap, you will see .

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
Use Linux !!!
That's what i do !!!
Anyway,R.I.P your lappy !!!
Linux? Not the time for any change, man. Unless I have two laptops which is not true now .

Anyway, both you men, just not time for a R.I.P .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazam View Post
The answer is obvious: throw it in the trash and buy a new one. jk
Maybe I'm wrong, but are you brother of Mr. Cuong $?

/My laptop just is like a zombie. She faded out the whole day and then woke up strongly tonight just like never have any error happened.

I'm blessed. I know that .

Reply With Quote
  #6106  
Old 23-12-2011, 23:23
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post



/My laptop just is like a zombie. She faded out the whole day and then woke up strongly tonight just like never have any error happened.

I'm blessed. I know that.

WELL !!! I'M GLAD TO HEAR THAT !!!
Here is my list :
PS3:Red Ribbon Linux (You should check it out)
PS2:Full set (From eBay)
Nokia N9:Meego
Nokia N900:Maemo 5
Motorola Rork E6
And Finally:Sony CLIE !!!
I have a lot of Cool and old tech stuff,if you want some,just asked me !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6107  
Old 24-12-2011, 01:51
chemragio's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 176
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

oh, very good
Reply With Quote
  #6108  
Old 24-12-2011, 18:12
Baby | DieHard's Avatar
Thanh niên vui vẻ
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 37,362
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

My bros, pls help me to translate this text into Vietnamese

Quote:
For implementing startup and priming phases of a vegetable carbon production method, an installation includes a generator of hot gases with low oxygen content, and a fan down-stream which boosts the hot gases into a lower part of a reactor. The reactor includes a column of substantial height whose upper inlet, with a temperature T3 of less than 65c, is used to continuously load and add biomass and whose lower part has a grid for support and removal of the load, an underlying injection chamber for the gases from the generator, and a mechanism for retrieving processed substances. The installation also includes, at the outlet for cold gases at temperature T4 at the top of the reactor column, a thermal post combustion chamber for the extracted gases, a heat exchanger, a fan, a second heat exchanger, a vent and connecting pipes. Another circuit located between the reactor, and the fan includes a compressor unit to supply pressurized air at the ambient temperatures in the production phase and to replace the hot gases from the generator by compressed air.
__________________
Goodbye !
Reply With Quote
  #6109  
Old 25-12-2011, 00:05
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Merry Christmas!!!
Reply With Quote
  #6110  
Old 25-12-2011, 00:10
Junior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 5
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Does anybody know how to put an elephan into the fridge?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:08.