Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 21-12-2011, 14:29
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 463
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

lên cái .
__________________
Hùng
99 ngõ 22 tôn thất tùng
0936.468.334 sms or call :)
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 21-12-2011, 14:37
Detective's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 01-2007
Posts: 1,398
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

trả lời PM nhé

upz
__________________
Các địa chỉ scan online : http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?t=713424
useful links:
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/MSI/GeForce_GTX_460_Cyclone_OC_768_MB/29.html
http://www.antec.outervision.com/PSUEngine http://apc.canardpc.com/index.php
http://pixlr.com/editor/ http://splashup.com/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 21-12-2011, 14:42
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 463
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective View Post
trả lời PM nhé

upz
bạn check pm nhé
__________________
Hùng
99 ngõ 22 tôn thất tùng
0936.468.334 sms or call :)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 21-12-2011, 14:44
hiepgaa2's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2008
Posts: 328
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

................................
__________________
[CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]HOTLINE: ™- 0977.75.85.35 - ™[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
[QUOTE][B]Topic dọn nhà: [I]https://forums.voz.vn/showthread.php?p=147936528#post147936528[/I][/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="3"]Link Shopee: https://shopee.vn/hiepgaa2[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 21-12-2011, 15:47
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 463
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiepgaa2 View Post
................................
__________________
Hùng
99 ngõ 22 tôn thất tùng
0936.468.334 sms or call :)
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 21-12-2011, 15:51
doanduongxd4uce's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2008
Posts: 1,215
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

up cho i5 .
__________________
[I][QUOTE][SIZE="2"]Dương [COLOR="Blue"]0977378877 [/COLOR][/SIZE][/QUOTE][/I]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 21-12-2011, 17:05
ga.ctm5's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 4,750
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

anh dọn nhiều thế hehe
__________________
FX8120@4.4Ghz with True 140 ---> upto [COLOR="DarkRed"][SIZE="4"]4.8Ghz[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Giga 990XA-UD3 with Asus 6870 with Twin Turbo
Corsair Force3 60Gb + Western Black 500Gb
X660 + Fractal Arc Midi White
// [COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="4"]Bán cpu X3 740BE unlock B40. Liên hệ 01667988851[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 21-12-2011, 17:39
lordcharmed's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 01-2008
Posts: 3,099
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

up phụ nhau nào bro http://vozforums.com/showthread.php?...3#post43195113
__________________
Intel Core i3 4330 vs Deepcool TigerShark || [COLOR="Orange"][B]MSI H97M-G43 Guard Pro[/B][/COLOR] || [B]Gskill Sniper[/B] || [COLOR="Silver"]Plextor M5s[/COLOR] || [B]Western Digital Caviar Black[/B] || [COLOR="Gray"]Jonsbo U3[/COLOR] || SS M12 II 620 || [B]LG 25UM65[/B] || [B]Ducky Zero[/B] vs [COLOR="Green"]Razer Goliathus Extended[/COLOR] || [B]Razer DeathAdder Black[/B] vs [B]Apuri[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 21-12-2011, 18:35
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2007
Posts: 463
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

lên đi...hàng cùi khó đi quá :(
__________________
Hùng
99 ngõ 22 tôn thất tùng
0936.468.334 sms or call :)
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21-12-2011, 18:46
K.I.A
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,645
Re: sk 1156 ram laptop

up gium ne
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 11:08.