Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #6081  
Old 20-12-2011, 20:11
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post
A LCD and an HDMI jack could.
Laptops bring us unlitimited soucre of films
Reply With Quote
  #6082  
Old 20-12-2011, 20:12
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
Laptops bring us unlitimited soucre of films
But Laptop can't bring us Full HD contents !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6083  
Old 20-12-2011, 20:20
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
But Laptop can't bring us Full HD contents !!!
But i can watch JAV on laptop bro
Reply With Quote
  #6084  
Old 20-12-2011, 20:21
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight_knight_kut3 View Post
But i can watch JAV on laptop bro
With an i7 Desktop,an account !!! I can watch Full HD JAV !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
  #6085  
Old 20-12-2011, 20:25
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy_jeffrey85 View Post
With an i7 Desktop,an account !!! I can watch Full HD JAV !!!
Is it necessary ?
Reply With Quote
  #6086  
Old 20-12-2011, 21:29
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

you guys dont try to watch porn like a boss, do ya?
Reply With Quote
  #6087  
Old 20-12-2011, 21:29
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

wrong box, out
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #6088  
Old 20-12-2011, 21:38
midnight_knight_kut3's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 08-2010
Posts: 436
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilln View Post
you guys dont try to watch porn like a boss, do ya?
I'm quite special cuz I'm AV Star :">
Reply With Quote
  #6089  
Old 20-12-2011, 22:54
shazam's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 4,643
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

But remember: always be careful with what they give you. Check this out
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Computer&defid=41969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trác Đông Lai View Post


Absolutely,

Urbandictionary is best archieve for words/phrase/idioms which will not be defined in any normal dictionary. I really love this dictionary and come to it all the time I come across a strange word or phrase.

I used to have difficulty watching movies with English subtitles, then I took an Urbandictionary in the knee.
__________________
[B]First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.[/B]
[RIGHT][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE]Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

[/RIGHT]
Reply With Quote
  #6090  
Old 20-12-2011, 23:32
crazy_jeffrey85's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 251
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by shazam View Post
But remember: always be careful with what they give you. Check this out
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Computer&defid=41969
I used to be a wicked turntablist,then i took a bullet in the hand !!!
__________________
[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Yellow"]IN NE[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]WTON HEA[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]TH WE[/COLOR][COLOR="Yellow"] TRU[/COLOR][COLOR="Green"]ST!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER][/B]
:sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure::sure:
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 06:28.