![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#6031
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
|
#6032
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
When will the time be
(a) slower (b) faster than it should normally be? |
|
#6033
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() (b) in love with the above one
|
|
#6034
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
My god, that's the best answer! =))
//I've just shot around in CS 1.6, f*cking amazing! It's quite a long time since I quit playing it! |
|
#6035
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Anyone check this for me pls
![]() Quote:
__________________
Goodbye ! |
| Baby | DieHard |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Baby | DieHard |
|
#6036
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
Some notes to remind you: - Red: If this was written by me, I would have written it that way. - Yellow: I prefer "provide" or "bring" rather than "supply" - White: not necessary. - ???: I guess it is "workshop consultancy" or "workshop organizing", not "buy", "sell" or "for rent", isn't it? // You should hire someone who is good at writing or ask for a help because this kind of writing seems not so professional in a Vietnamese way, not English. |
|
#6037
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
I'm back!
A bit late than expected!Seems like no one is interested in correcting this, so I'm gonna give it another try! Please note that I correct the paragraph in my own writing style and the red colored sentences with ??? are so obscure to me so I leave them as they are! ![]() Quote:
|
|
#6038
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Thanks you, Chilln
I have to compose a open letter for my company, it's too hard for me cause my writing skill is not good and you have helped me so much, i don't know how I can ever thank you enough. For the red colored sentences with ??? you have bookmarked: - Workshop: Nhà xưởng - Villas in West Lake: I mean, "Các biệt thự khu Hồ Tây" - Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung, Ba Dinh: - finding down apartments, house...: "Tìm kiếm các căn hộ, nhà ở..." Thanks again, Chilln, with all due respect
__________________
Goodbye ! |
| Baby | DieHard |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by Baby | DieHard |
|
#6039
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
You are welcome, bro!
![]() Since you have noted it, I would suggest you with these: - Workshop: ok, I just misunderstood it with "conference" so leave it. - Villas in West Lake and Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung, Ba Dinh: I guess this should work: "Villas by West Lake and real estate in districts such as: Hoan Kiem,....." - finding down sounds kinda strange to me 'cus I've heard that word, maybe you could say:"finding your desirious apartments..." - use "etc" instead of "..." because there's no "..." in English writing. - when looking up the dictionary for some word, you should pay attention to the note "(thông tục)" in every description and do not use it in formal cases like this letter. Hope that help and good luck with your work! ![]() //Since this is only me who correct this, could some one get in here and provide some more suggestions? Sadly that in serious times all of you guys just disappear!
|
|
#6040
|
||||
|
||||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
the 1st thing i must say is im not a kind of person who good at writing. So i will do as much as i can. Maybe now ur letter is almost completed with Chilln 's hands. But ok, we r here to discuss, right? So feel free to leave it if u r not satisfied
![]() Quote:
(2): in my opinion, putting "like" or "such as" (as Chilln did) is better than using "for example" here. So its ur choice. Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
(2): in seeking for apartments, houses, offices etc These r jus some ideas of mine. The rest i think that they 've done with Chilln. And i think for this type of letter, we should find a way to bring it to customer like..... solemnly somehow, right? But i can not figure it out... somehow again ![]() To Chilln: ur rich eng writin is making me curious Do i get a foreigner overhere? or some kind of person who works with eng the whole day?? ![]() Again, my ideas also r given according to my experience, maybe they r not correct at all. So refer it carefully. Happy to be here to help!
|
![]() |
|
|