Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5971  
Old 07-12-2011, 14:33
Paladin.'s Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 04-2008
Posts: 4,449
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
Please help me
When asking for help in translation, put the full paragraph you mofo!
__________________
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][COLOR=Black](Arthas to Sylvanas) [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]After all you've put me through, woman, the last thing I'll give you is the peace of death.[/COLOR] [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5972  
Old 07-12-2011, 14:50
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
When asking for help in translation, put the full paragraph you mofo!
Ok. Ok. I'm making a subtitles for the documentary film : How Earth Made Us
Full paragraph


The power of fire...
oh...
...that fuelled great\Ntechnological breakthroughs.
Reply With Quote
  #5973  
Old 07-12-2011, 14:56
h0cc0i's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 447
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I`m very tired because i slept too much in this evening.
/
__________________
Em nhận order hàng ở Nhật :sexy:
Các thể loại mặt hàng quần áo, giày dép, đồng hồ, máy tính bảng ...
Shopee chuyên hàng kindle Mong các bác ủng hộ ạ : https://shopee.vn/h0cc0i
[QUOTE=Weitei In Tear ver5;60003436]:waaaht::waaaht::waaaht::waaaht:^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^ bố lạy mày dê ạ[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5974  
Old 07-12-2011, 15:04
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin. View Post
When asking for help in translation, put the full paragraph you mofo!
oi oi, watch your mouth boy-o. But I do agree with you, where's the fking context?


Quote:
Originally Posted by h0cc0i View Post
I`m very tired because i slept too much in this evening.
/
you travel through time to post this comment? :|
Reply With Quote
  #5975  
Old 07-12-2011, 15:14
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
Help me bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
Ok. Ok. I'm making a subtitles for the documentary film : How Earth Made Us
Full paragraph


The power of fire...
oh...
...that fuelled great\Ntechnological breakthroughs.
Reply With Quote
  #5976  
Old 07-12-2011, 17:41
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
^
Help me bro
before you make question, please try any way to answer it. You can put it on googletranslate, or use some dictionary.
fuel = increase, encourage, breakthrough = important achievement or development. You do the rest.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5977  
Old 07-12-2011, 18:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
before you make question, please try any way to answer it. You can put it on googletranslate, or use some dictionary.
fuel = increase, encourage, breakthrough = important achievement or development. You do the rest.
I had already used Google Translate and even some other web like tratu.soha.vn, vdict.com but they didn't translate fuel = increase or encourage.


//So let me look up with my dictionary
Reply With Quote
  #5978  
Old 07-12-2011, 20:17
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I would translate it:

"Sức mạnh của lửa...
ồ
...nó tiếp sức/tiếp thêm năng lượng/thúc đấy những sự đột phá mang tính công nghệ to lớn/lớn lao/vĩ đại."

due to the given context, it's just my opinion. You could use it as a reference and adjust it to be appropriate with the film.

//sometimes you should understand the sentence as well as the context, but not to stick to the definition of the words in the dictationary.
Reply With Quote
  #5979  
Old 07-12-2011, 20:48
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
thanks.
I tried to translate it with my understanding about it. But I am not good at Literature.. so ...^^
Reply With Quote
  #5980  
Old 07-12-2011, 21:03
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 11-2007
Posts: 2,381
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm going to make somethings for my girl friend on Christmas, plz give me some ideas!
__________________
[CENTER][COLOR="red"][B][SIZE="4"]Cái bếp[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 02:22.