Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5961  
Old 06-12-2011, 23:42
pikachu_cr's Avatar
Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 29
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
hell you don't get it? A person continued your job after you died
anything else?
I don't know that word even exists

//grammar detected
Reply With Quote
  #5962  
Old 06-12-2011, 23:51
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachu_cr View Post
I don't know that word even exists

//grammar detected
which word you mean?
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5963  
Old 06-12-2011, 23:58
ThanatoS_SotanahT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 669
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
This thread is in Sub-box Superthreads .
And do you know the condition to be a Senior Member ?
do u see my nick?!now u know what to do right?!spam man...harder , faster and welcome u to island
__________________
[B]Nobody dies a virgin..life fuck us all[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5964  
Old 07-12-2011, 01:54
Chilln's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 2,197
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
you have a grand gift of humor, i see. Why do you like it? you don't know some other kinds?
I absolutely know. Just want to recall some memories.

I am now listening to a Japanese visual kei band! Fking awesome! \o/
Reply With Quote
  #5965  
Old 07-12-2011, 09:28
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanatoS_SotanahT View Post
do u see my nick?!now u know what to do right?!spam man...harder , faster and welcome u to island
So it's 100 posts or 150 posts
Reply With Quote
  #5966  
Old 07-12-2011, 09:34
ThanatoS_SotanahT's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 08-2011
Posts: 669
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
So it's 100 posts or 150 posts
150 posts, i guess
__________________
[B]Nobody dies a virgin..life fuck us all[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5967  
Old 07-12-2011, 11:19
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanatoS_SotanahT View Post
150 posts, i guess
It will be a loooooooooong time
Reply With Quote
  #5968  
Old 07-12-2011, 11:56
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I can't translate this into Vietnamese. Help
"that fuelled great technological breakthroughs"
Reply With Quote
  #5969  
Old 07-12-2011, 11:57
thanhtrang2202's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 302
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by zminh7 v1 View Post
It will be a loooooooooong time
Idiom : It will take forever
__________________
[COLOR="Blue"][B]On sunday, you went home ... there were tears in your eyes ..[/B][/COLOR]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc5QUexvCxE&feature=related
Reply With Quote
  #5970  
Old 07-12-2011, 12:12
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 339
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhtrang2202 View Post
Idiom : It will take forever
Please help me
Quote:
I can't translate this into Vietnamese. Help
"that fuelled great technological breakthroughs"
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:39.