Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5911  
Old 03-12-2011, 22:02
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have read something that looks like Wise Blue's avatar. Could you help me to figure it out? It relates to kind of comic...
Reply With Quote
  #5912  
Old 03-12-2011, 22:10
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

they are rage comics pictures
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5913  
Old 04-12-2011, 00:06
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
they are rage comics pictures
Those faces are very very popular
I see them on Facebook everyday
But I don't like them
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
  #5914  
Old 04-12-2011, 00:33
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aries24 View Post
Those faces are very very popular
I see them on Facebook everyday
But I don't like them
i see,but i think using them describe the emoticon needed for the comment perfectly.

if you don't like them,i won't use them............too much
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5915  
Old 04-12-2011, 03:57
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hey Wisy, are you in cab.vn? Could you plz invite me?
9gag becomes boring more and more because of the reposts.
Reply With Quote
  #5916  
Old 04-12-2011, 09:36
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

It's sunday, guys ! be happy
just another boring sunday :(
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5917  
Old 04-12-2011, 11:54
dqsang90's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 1,539
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
It's sunday, guys ! be happy
just another boring sunday :(
happy!??? Yeah, right. I've just got banned for nothingso unfair
Reply With Quote
  #5918  
Old 04-12-2011, 12:57
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Hey Wisy, are you in cab.vn? Could you plz invite me?
9gag becomes boring more and more because of the reposts.
and where's your email address ???
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5919  
Old 04-12-2011, 13:34
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90 View Post
happy!??? Yeah, right. I've just got banned for nothingso unfair
this world has nofair, ruled by rules
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5920  
Old 04-12-2011, 14:03
Killua92's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2011
Posts: 50
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
It's sunday, guys ! be happy
just another boring sunday :(
definitely
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:27.