Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5861  
Old 30-11-2011, 14:55
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
sure, FF VIII one of the best RGP ever played besides legend of dragoon,
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5862  
Old 30-11-2011, 15:09
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
today I've just listened to some old melodies from my favorite RPG series Final Fantasy....eyes on me, suteki da ne, melodies of life, aerith theme,.....bring back so much memories
All my childhood memories are about RPGs, especially FF. Still remember the time my father gave me a PS2 as a reward for winning first prize at a local competition about computer in 8th grade, the first game I tried on that was final fantasy XI'll never forget those wonderful daysSuch a great game.
it's a little sad that nowadays, final fantasy isn't what it used to be anymorea couple of years ago, I played FF XII but it was like I played some other game, it wasn't feel like final fantasy
same to me,nothing could replace those feelings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
^
sure, FF VIII one of the best RGP ever played besides legend of dragoon,
nah,the bests of Square Soft were Chrono Cross and Xeno Gears
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5863  
Old 30-11-2011, 15:17
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priestess Of The Moon View Post
^
sure, FF VIII one of the best RGP ever played besides legend of dragoon,
the legend of dragoon is also a great rpgthe only thing I don't like about it is there're not many romantic moments between Dart and Shana:">
Reply With Quote
  #5864  
Old 30-11-2011, 15:23
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
same to me,nothing could replace those feelings


nah,the bests of Square Soft were Chrono Cross and Xeno Gears
Chrono Cross is the game that has the most complex and confusing story I've ever played
Reply With Quote
  #5865  
Old 30-11-2011, 18:11
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
Chrono Cross is the game that has the most complex and confusing story I've ever played
nah,nah,you could call chrono cross one of the best game ever,but for the story-line,i would say that it was Xeno Gears,the story-line,the characters,everything was unique.
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5866  
Old 30-11-2011, 20:08
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I have lots of time but I don't know what to do apart from surfing the Internet. What would you do in your spare time?
Reply With Quote
  #5867  
Old 30-11-2011, 20:22
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

reading mangas,playing games,eating,drinking,wasting my times doing nothing...

..........
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5868  
Old 30-11-2011, 20:33
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I couldn't find any new manga in this really small city I don't know how to play new games. Eating and drinking (and sleeping as well) are obvious.
I want to learn another language but nothing motivates ...
Do you know well any foreign language?
Reply With Quote
  #5869  
Old 30-11-2011, 20:38
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

why don't you read online ?there's a software developed by a Vietnamese guy name "domdom manga downloader" which do the reading and downloading jobs amazingly


// i studied a little about French,and stuff myself with some Japanese/Chinese words

common words like one,two,three,you know
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5870  
Old 30-11-2011, 21:03
Aries24's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 10-2011
Posts: 2,488
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
why don't you read online ?there's a software developed by a Vietnamese guy name "domdom manga downloader" which do the reading and downloading jobs amazingly


// i studied a little about French,and stuff myself with some Japanese/Chinese words

common words like one,two,three,you know
well, I think one, two, three are written the same in Japanese and Chinese
__________________
Chán chả buồn kí nữa B-)
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 01:29.