Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5841  
Old 27-11-2011, 22:43
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D



Who lol on this pic? I do. And I am not afraid of going to hell since I'm not a Christian!
Mwahahahahahahahahahahah
Reply With Quote
  #5842  
Old 27-11-2011, 23:02
AndyMai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 629
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tichuot06 View Post
The second answer has near meaning with my sentence.
Another similar example:
"Anh ta về đích thứ mấy?" ( trong 1 cuộc đua)
I think we can't use key words "number" and "list" in this case.
So help me translate into English, please
what position did he finish at?
__________________
[COLOR="Plum"][SIZE="4"][B][CENTER]hakuna matata[/CENTER][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5843  
Old 27-11-2011, 23:06
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Which fucking position did he fucking get
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5844  
Old 27-11-2011, 23:56
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

This kind of question is rarely asked in fact, I think. Just skimming a number of quizzes related to US Presidents. If they want to ask you whether Obama is 45th President, they will use a different kind of description.
Reply With Quote
  #5845  
Old 28-11-2011, 02:41
Senior Member
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 941
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tichuot06 View Post
The second answer has near meaning with my sentence.
Another similar example:
"Anh ta về đích thứ mấy?" ( trong 1 cuộc đua)
I think we can't use key words "number" and "list" in this case.
So help me translate into English, please
i think u should nt take it too strict in this case
"where did he come in" may be the thing to use here.

//jus found this thread already 'cause of gettin a look at one guy 's signature. So interested
Reply With Quote
  #5846  
Old 28-11-2011, 07:32
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

*sigh*, after a couple of days wandering around in vain, looking for a 32GB Kingston class 10 microSDHC card, I finally gave up and ended up buying a 16GB Adata class 2 one Fortunately, it's a genuine card and working properly, but the file transfer speed is too slow (~5MB/s writing speed- which is great for a class 2 card but still too slow for me)
I'm really envious of people from developed countries; in Vietnam, sometimes you can't buy the things you want even if you have money
Reply With Quote
  #5847  
Old 28-11-2011, 10:16
Priestess Of The Moon's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 12-2010
Posts: 1,689
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^
I think u will feel worse if u want to bye something but u dont have money
__________________
[B][COLOR="Indigo"]SilverStone Redline RL01[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]ASRock Z77 Pro3[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkRed"]i7 3770k @4.5Ghz[/COLOR] [COLOR="YellowGreen"]Corsair H60i[/COLOR] [COLOR="Green"]4x4GB 1600Mhz CORSAIR Vengeance[/COLOR] [COLOR="DimGray"]MSI 7950 Twin Frozr OC 1100/1350[/COLOR] [COLOR="Dark"]120 OCZ Agility+3TB WD Green[/COLOR] [COLOR="Plum"]CORSAIR GS800[/COLOR] Levetron Mech5[/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5848  
Old 28-11-2011, 10:23
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
*sigh*, after a couple of days wandering around in vain, looking for a 32GB Kingston class 10 microSDHC card, I finally gave up and ended up buying a 16GB Adata class 2 one Fortunately, it's a genuine card and working properly, but the file transfer speed is too slow (~5MB/s writing speed- which is great for a class 2 card but still too slow for me)
I'm really envious of people from developed countries; in Vietnam, sometimes you can't buy the things you want even if you have money
Agree with you, my brother wants me to buy for him something in newegg.com, but I can't do so as its offerings are only available within the US
Reply With Quote
  #5849  
Old 28-11-2011, 20:09
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

i'm reading Darren Shan now,have anybody ever read it ?
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5850  
Old 28-11-2011, 20:24
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Original version or Manga, dude?
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:59.