Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5821  
Old 26-11-2011, 16:43
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

A word for today: patience. Every job needs patience. Do you agree or disagree?
Reply With Quote
  #5822  
Old 26-11-2011, 17:02
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

In my opinions,it depends on the situation

you have to rush sometimes and you have to be patient and wait for a chance sometimes

that's what i learn when i read japanese history of the warlords
Tokugawa Ieyasu had a famous quote "step by step,step by step" to show off his patience that leads to his victory

but when the chance come,he quickly graped it

one can not always be patient,but one can not always rush to his destruction

what's important is the final result,not how you do it

__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5823  
Old 26-11-2011, 18:44
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Sometimes I experience that the way is more important than the final result. For example, when I sit Accounting and Mathematics, especially that relates to matrices and vectors, "show your working" is always emphasized. The lecturers said that some students can get an A+ with all wrong answers.
Reply With Quote
  #5824  
Old 26-11-2011, 19:43
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

if you could get an A+,then it doesn't matter what you did or how you did

that's my thought

but if you did all well and you get an F,then all you did was for naught
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5825  
Old 26-11-2011, 19:59
K.I.A
Join Date: 07-2009
Posts: 155
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by dqsang90_shadow View Post
I don't think listening to music is a good idea man. Maybe it's a little of help to build your vocabulary and structures, but to train your listening skill, it's totally useless due to the fact that when you sings a song, you cast aside the natural accent in order to follow the music. So when it comes to the real accent, you may find it difficult to understand
ur dangerous, man. Listening a song, learn by heart the lyric and sing that song are the best way to prove ur tone in speaking and listening English. I've tried that, and now I've the good result. Try, man
Reply With Quote
  #5826  
Old 26-11-2011, 20:06
belzebub_666's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by phamthanhphat View Post
ur dangerous, man. Listening a song, learn by heart the lyric and sing that song are the best way to prove ur tone in speaking and listening English. I've tried that, and now I've the good result. Try, man
I Don't Think so !!!
In My Opinon,having conversation with native speaker is the best way to improve your English !!!!
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]DEUTSCHLAND WELTMEISTER 2014 [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5827  
Old 26-11-2011, 20:07
belzebub_666's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 982
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
A word for today: patience. Every job needs patience. Do you agree or disagree?
Yes !! I Agree !!!
__________________
[B][SIZE="4"]DEUTSCHLAND WELTMEISTER 2014 [/SIZE][/B]
Reply With Quote
  #5828  
Old 26-11-2011, 22:22
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
A word for today: patience. Every job needs patience. Do you agree or disagree?
Is it some kind of "word of wisdom"? I can say thousands of it. Sorry for that but I have to be straight.

I mean, if you have some ideas, describe it and the context also so that everyone can discuss more easily, dont you think so?
Reply With Quote
  #5829  
Old 27-11-2011, 08:15
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Is it some kind of "word of wisdom"? I can say thousands of it. Sorry for that but I have to be straight.

I mean, if you have some ideas, describe it and the context also so that everyone can discuss more easily, dont you think so?
Can you think of a job in a comprehensive context that doesn't need patience? Artist? No. Stars were made, not born. They got talent but it's not enough for a bright prospect Is this right, sir?
Reply With Quote
  #5830  
Old 27-11-2011, 11:12
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I will have to be in Ho Chi Minh city for transit in February. Do you guys know any good hotel that is near Tan Son Nhat international airport and offers reasonable rate?
Many thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 05:31.