Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5771  
Old 25-11-2011, 00:58
LeJii's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 787
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

@linhtcnz:
surprisingly,I realized who you are thanks to ur location
I thought that you have abandoned voz
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5772  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:07
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Dalat lacks of amenities. If I were you, I would buy a house in Danang. But you have a house in Ho Chi Minh city already, that's the dream of so many people.
it's not my house,and the house isn't in the central part of HCM city either

my family has been moving place to place for the past 21 years,let's see,for 7 times,we bought and sold,bought and sold......

and with a laptop and the internet/use 3g,i could live anywhere

with electricity too,ofcourse


Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJii View Post
@linhtcnz:
surprisingly,I realized who you are thanks to ur location
I thought that you have abandoned voz
and who the hell he is ???
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5773  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:15
lc_lumos's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 07-2007
Posts: 1,541
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Just took my pants off.

Make it quick please.
__________________
[SIZE="1"][CENTER][00[B]0[/B]00] [111[B]1[/B]1] [[B]0[/B]0000] [1111[B]1[/B]] [11[B]1[/B]11] [0[B]0[/B]000] [111[B]1[/B]1] [000[B]0[/B]0]
[0[B]0[/B]000] [000[B]0[/B]0] [1[B]1[/B]111] [11[B]1[/B]11] [1111[B]1[/B]] [1[B]1[/B]111] [0000[B]0[/B]] [[B]0[/B]0000]
[11[B]1[/B]11] [[B]1[/B]1111] [[B]1[/B]1111] [11[B]1[/B]11] [0000[B]0[/B]] [00[B]0[/B]00] [00[B]0[/B]00] [0[B]0[/B]000][/CENTER][/SIZE]
Reply With Quote
  #5774  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:16
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D



Go to hell,you bloody gay

or did you mean "to kick your ass"



how dirty my mind is.....
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5775  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:22
LeJii's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 787
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post



and who the hell he is ???
xupcua
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5776  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:25
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJii View Post
xupcua
what the,so that is big bro




is that true,big bro
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5777  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:27
LeJii's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 787
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

^ already off, dude
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5778  
Old 25-11-2011, 01:29
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeJii View Post
^ already off, dude
and what's your problem nowadays,staying up late,spamming and spamming everywhere,trolling with me
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5779  
Old 25-11-2011, 02:04
LeJii's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 787
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
and what's your problem nowadays,staying up late,spamming and spamming everywhere,trolling with me
this thread got problem with the quote button or sthing like that?

after studying for a while , I decided to access to voz in order not to fall asleep dude

and troll with you for fun
__________________
[QUOTE=bug_bunny145;21973027]nhanh vãi xoài, các bác lại làm em 1 lần nữa khâm phục vozer, 1 cộng đồg dở hơi nhưng có tài :*[/QUOTE]
Reply With Quote
  #5780  
Old 25-11-2011, 12:33
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm not xupcua. That's the first time I joined voz forum.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:05.