Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5621  
Old 22-11-2011, 08:33
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Good morning everyone. Today is a gift, let's enjoy!
Reply With Quote
  #5622  
Old 22-11-2011, 09:58
addyz_westside's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 02-2011
Posts: 7
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Close the f*cking topic now!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #5623  
Old 22-11-2011, 09:59
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wise Blue View Post
well......spamming in another forum,i guess
Did your day have more than 24 hours?
Reply With Quote
  #5624  
Old 22-11-2011, 10:08
nguyenthao_1011's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 06-2008
Posts: 610
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello : D
__________________
không ký cọ gì nữa ...........
Reply With Quote
  #5625  
Old 22-11-2011, 11:28
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

How are you today? How many posts will I have to attain to avoid entering verification words??
Reply With Quote
  #5626  
Old 22-11-2011, 11:59
hungbkdn's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 920
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I'm hungry
Reply With Quote
  #5627  
Old 22-11-2011, 12:05
Wise Blue's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 05-2010
Posts: 11,500
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by linhtcnz View Post
Did your day have more than 24 hours?
yup,more than 1 minute
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo
#0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định
#0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh
Reply With Quote
  #5628  
Old 22-11-2011, 12:05
fls fls is offline
Member
Join Date: 09-2007
Posts: 55
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hungbkdn View Post
I'm hungry
I think you can see your avatar to avoid it
Reply With Quote
  #5629  
Old 22-11-2011, 12:25
Voldemort2109's Avatar
K.I.A
Join Date: 09-2011
Posts: 74
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Vice car lone
__________________
[COLOR="Cyan"]I[/COLOR] [COLOR="Lime"]have[/COLOR] [COLOR="DarkOrange"]a[/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"]dream[/COLOR] [COLOR="Silver"]...[/COLOR]
Reply With Quote
  #5630  
Old 22-11-2011, 13:26
hungbkdn's Avatar
Đã tốn tiền
Join Date: 10-2010
Posts: 920
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by fls View Post
I think you can see your avatar to avoid it
Thank you very much! That's a good idea, now i feel excited.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 03:21.