Read-only archive. Login and posting are unavailable.
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #5561  
Old 19-11-2011, 17:35
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
me good too! :'> you like me? :">
somewhere i like you, babe Can you do something for me, so i'd like you ? Just grab some funny story from short-funny story box in that superthread, throw it up here, i think it'd be cheer up everybody here.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5562  
Old 19-11-2011, 18:03
K.I.A
Join Date: 06-2011
Posts: 97
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hello everybody.
I'm newbie ^^
Reply With Quote
  #5563  
Old 20-11-2011, 00:12
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoangthai View Post
somewhere i like you, babe Can you do something for me, so i'd like you ? Just grab some funny story from short-funny story box in that superthread, throw it up here, i think it'd be cheer up everybody here.
You show your pic first, babe! And wait, why you think everybody here needs to be cheered up?
Reply With Quote
  #5564  
Old 20-11-2011, 00:39
hoangthai's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 09-2006
Posts: 340
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
You show your pic first, babe! And wait, why you think everybody here needs to be cheered up?
i'm a guy, pretty handsome, but i don't want to show up my pic . You're a miss should care about that ? My thought is that if you put up a funny story here, it's gonna make some fun, that's all. Then we should have something to be discussed.
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced
Reply With Quote
  #5565  
Old 20-11-2011, 01:36
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Im a guy too. Should we meet?

//Btw, is anyone here a metalhead or just fond of rock n' roll and metal? If it's a yes, I have a question for you guys!
Reply With Quote
  #5566  
Old 20-11-2011, 08:15
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
Im a guy too. Should we meet?
be cool, broyou'll scare him away
Quote:
Btw, is anyone here a metalhead or just fond of rock n' roll and metal? If it's a yes, I have a question for you guys!
sorry, not a rock fan
is there anyone here likes classical music like me?
Reply With Quote
  #5567  
Old 20-11-2011, 20:23
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

I like classical music too! I can listen to the 4 seasons over and over again! Vivaldi FTW!

//My question remains.
Reply With Quote
  #5568  
Old 20-11-2011, 21:09
dqsang90_shadow's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 04-2011
Posts: 1,205
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepnitz View Post
I like classical music too! I can listen to the 4 seasons over and over again! Vivaldi FTW!

//My question remains.
oh Vivaldi, remind me of the time when I was doing my laundry by hand while listening to "the winter", the temperature was under 10oC back then
Reply With Quote
  #5569  
Old 20-11-2011, 21:37
Senior Member
Join Date: 03-2011
Posts: 427
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Summer Opt.3 Presto got me everytime I listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pe-MIDDfckw

Know who rocks hard?
3 old men on the contrabass! They f"king rock!
Reply With Quote
  #5570  
Old 21-11-2011, 19:08
linhtcnz's Avatar
Senior Member
Join Date: 11-2011
Posts: 110
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D

Hi there,
Could anyone explain why I have to enter the two words for verification purpose many times? I'm not really contended filling both of them each time I reply a post.
Reply With Quote
Reply

« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +7. The time now is 00:49.