![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools |
|
#5521
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| lovecolour |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by lovecolour |
|
#5522
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
someone can give me some advice about English studying books? which book can "fix" my speaking, listening and vocabulary issues? Thanks in advance, mates. Have a nice weekend!
|
| adbulkmail |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by adbulkmail |
|
#5523
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
This question appears so many many times in this topic
__________________
[QUOTE][B][I][COLOR="Red"]Em không cần PC. Em không cầm Latop Em chỉ cần anh rút trăm đô tặng em Em không thèm Iphone,Em không cần Ipad Em để dành mua xe Em lượn lờ SH vui chơi mỗi ngày![/COLOR][/I][/B][/QUOTE] |
| hoanghoaht |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by hoanghoaht |
|
#5524
|
||
|
||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I've searched for some books targeting to study TOEIC but I dont know which is the best. I want to improve my speaking, listening skills and vocabulary as well.
|
| adbulkmail |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by adbulkmail |
|
#5525
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5526
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
|
#5527
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
![]() for speaking skill: join some English clubs, or find a good teacher:"> for listening skill: I suggest watching TV series like "friends", "the big bang theory", "how i met your mother"...with subtitles as for vocabulary, I recommend Oxford advanced learner's dictionary 8th edition (the CD) It has a section called "my topic" in which words are divided into catergories such as education, economy, laws,etc, which make it a lot easier to learn![]() another recommendation is "Longman dictionary of common errors", which will help you a lot in using correct structure for instance, I'd always been using the word "recieve" until when the book told me the correct word is "receive"![]() Have a nice "weitei"
|
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5528
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
http://tratu.soha.vn/dict/en_vn/D people there are better at translation:">vozers like us are only pro at "chém gió":"> |
| dqsang90_shadow |
| View Public Profile |
| Find all posts by dqsang90_shadow |
|
#5529
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
i'm curious what "how i met your mother" about? A tryst
?
__________________
E3 1231V3 - B85M E45 - HD5870 1Gb - 8GB - 128Gb Plextor + 500Gb SS - Seasonic JS750w - AsusDVDRW - CoolerMaster RC690 III Advanced |
|
#5530
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Practicing English with vOzers :D
Quote:
I want to be the inspiration which you've lost long ago.....but how could i be....when i myself am the same as you i'm not too sure,but try that sentence
__________________
#0932157445 lừa đảo #0932157445 Huỳnh Tấn Phú Bình Định #0932157445 Huynh Tan Phu Binh Dinh |
![]() |
|
|